The who-jigger that came with my engine kit ?

GoldenMotor.com

Wheel Rush

Jun 21, 2008
I would have searched this in this forum if I knew what I was searching for, so let me add this after saying that, . . .
They say there are no dumb questions, . . . but there just easier to answer !

And after having said that, could you tell me what the who-jigger is that looks like it will fit where the spark plug
goes? It came with my engine kit, I can only guess it is some kind of compression tool.

It is dark iron, has two sets of threads, one larger than the other and a square nut at the top going down through the interior and is short but about the dia. of a spark plug thread.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
it is the Engine sprocket and Clutch Hub puller tool. put in your tool box incase you need it some day.

Wheel Rush

Jun 21, 2008
Yep ! Thats the little grubber ! I'll bet there's some tech. data on its use somewhere now that you mentioned it.

Last edited:

MrLarkins

HS Math Teacher
Jun 17, 2008
Arkansas
ok, so is there suppose to be any 'wiggle' or 'play' in the gear of the clutch area? or is it suppose to be nice and tight (no play), cause mine wiggles

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Do you mean the big gear or the small gear? With the clutch engaged or disengaged? Does it wobble like it's not bolted on right, or wiggle by touching it?