What do you think? Shift kit or new sprocket?

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
SBP has the reinforced side plate, tensioning system, jump-stop, powdercoating, etc... there's a coupla differences, but I only really know the SBP HD shiftkit as that's the one I've got lol

Last edited:

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
SBP kit also includes a chain guard, and chain adjuster and also is made specifically to fit your bike which is why we ask you measure your seat tube. Basically the other kit is a copy of our first kit which we have made many improvements on that the other kit does not incorporate.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
We received a shipment of HD FW's yesterday. The shipments to us are all part of the same order lot, White is shipping them as soon as the finish a group. Usually in shipments of 40-50 at a time, so we may have a day or two outage from time to time.

The other thing is, we are a couple days behind in shipping. Friday and Saturday we will catch up with all the orders. I've been in So. Cal. all week so Jim and Brian have been asses and elbows trying to fill the demand. We always think we have plenty of something and WHAM we just get swamped with orders. Have no fear, we are completely revamping our supply and order filling set up. We have ideas!!.flg.

Fabian

Sep 9, 2009
Australia - Melbourne
The reason why you are running out of stock; being swamped by orders is because you guys sell a fantastically brilliant and super excellent product.

Your shift kit is the best thing since sliced bread.

Fabian