20 Min= 3 to 4 Hrs.

GoldenMotor.com

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I went for a 20 min ride today. Upon returning home the wife said " every time you go for a 20 min MB ride you get back in 3 or 4 hrs".
When she's right she's right.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Guilty ... a trip to the convience store 1/4 mile away takes 45 mins. and Im just going to run down to the basement to check somthing on the bikes is good for a couple hours.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
happens to me every day. the liquor store's 3 blocks away, and everytime i go to get smokes or a soda, it never seems to take less than an hour...
If I had a bike as pretty as one of your builds I'd only make it home at night to pass out after a day of riding. Thankfully there isn't anyone at home to complain about my absence 'cept my cat, furry little terrorist that he is.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Who has a VCR?
Here. Well, actually it's a dual deck VCR/DVD player. I remember one time when one of my daughters was unclear on the concept, and decided to try and feed it a sandwich because "it looked hungry" (bless her little heart). I managed to open it up and blow it out with some canned air. And IT STILL WORKS! So, like, now I'm a diehard Panasonic fan.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
"I'll be out in the garage for a little bit" is good for most of the day. My wife knows this and usually puts a movie in the VCR.
My wife still uses the VCR. Although she usually calls it the 8 track! She goes bananas when a dvd skips and says "I don't have that problem with my 8 track(VHS)"!
I hope she never messes with my laptop LOL