Pimped bike owners!!!

GoldenMotor.com

would you like to be in a music video?

• Total voters

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
Wish you well with your projects, i am curious what software is used for your video editing? Could you recommend some not so simple but not so hard its go to college to learn to use it video editing software...thanks in advance

KiM

EDIT for pc not MAC

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
Well, thank you Steve. Much appreciated. :)

As for the incentive hiker 472, the incentive is not money, it's the ability to be in a music video, the ability to show us as a group, the ability to merge two worlds that otherwise may not have met, have fun, doing something creative, new, being a part of something, having the pride and ability to show your friends the video you and your bike are in. Other incentives, group ride, meeting other fellow riders, etc.

No, there is no profit coming from this. I am not trying to profit, as I have stated earlier. At this time, I am putting in all of the work I've been doing for this band, basically for free, because they advertise me heavily, and give me really good "ratings" so to speak. At this time, I am still in the beginning stages of my company, and haven't made a cent, nor do I plan to right now. I'm just trying to get established. I work a midnight shift job as well making $22/h, that pays my bills, that's my money flow. I make no profit at this time from ADDICTED productions. I'll likely be spending money in fact.

As for your second concern, nobody needs to worry about getting professional looking shots. I'm good at what I do, and if I can't do it, I research it until I can. I can clean up bad footage, bad resolutions, and shaky cameras. Sound is not important. I can blend and add filters and addition methods among a ton of other things, melding all of the videos into something different, like say perhaps, I get 20 seperate videos of 20 seperate bikes, all in seperate countries. I can layer and blend everything to make it look like everyone was riding together. No worries on being a good camera guy, but I guess there is one thing, unless it's a "megapixel" phone camcorder, a normal lil handheld video camera would be best. Most "cell phone camcorders" record in a tiny resolution, and at that point, it's pretty unlikely I'd be able to use the footage.

If anyone goes through the effort of sending in video, or showing up, that footage will be used at some point in the video. I'm not gonna have anyone going through any kind of trouble or hassle to shoot and send a vid, and then not even use it. That would be wrong in my eyes. You send a vid of half descent resolution, and you'll be in the video.

Again, I just want to point out that so far, it is still just an idea. Nothing is set in stone yet.

ALSO, for anyone not interested in Hip-Hop, I also work with other bands in other styles of music. Maybe as well as whether you'd be in it or not, maybe include what style of music you'd rather represent. Nothing says we couldn't do more than one video. This would also allow a larger "time" window for everyone's footage to be used.

Anything else, please don't hesitate to ask, or suggest, it's all still in the open, and again, just an idea, so let's hear it!

(thanks again Fasteddy.)

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
Well Kim, I am on a Mac, and using Adobe Master Collection CS5, which contains Photoshop extended, premiere pro, after effects, flash, and a whole bunch more incredibly useful and powerful software. These are in no way simple, and very deep.

This package is also available for PC, but I will warn you, be prepared to empty the wallet. It's expensive. As for "other"programs to use, final cut pro is also very, very useful, and it should have a PC version available, but I'm guessing. (I don't use it.)

I'm really not sure what else to suggest, as once I went with Adobe Master Collection, I never looked back. Lol.