help i need...

GoldenMotor.com

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC
I need a working magneto coil if anyone has one laying around they could ship me, I could pay for
shipping and a couple extra dollars for your time This MB is my sole mode of transport any help would be appreciated.
thanks Charles
PS im not just looking for a handout and i dident want to ask but i swallowed my pride thank you
:-||

Last edited:

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Magnetos seem to be pretty cheap from all of the vendors that sell parts. I have heard that Thats Dax, vendor/sponsor on your left, is a good guy and ships fairly fast.

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC
yes but its gonna cost like 20 bucks to get it shipped in all...right now i have taken the motor completely off and am riding my bicycle (Schwinn High plains) mountain bike manually I am broke...beyond broke.

I'm down but dont count me out

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
"I am broke...beyond broke", hang in there Charles, I have fallen to the bottom a couple times in my life. Now I have a pretty good job, and keeping up the payments on my own home. I'm still driving used cars but doing OK for myself. One can learn a great deal from making the most from very little. Good luck with things, hopefully a coil finds you.

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
Dammit man, I come from motorcycle dragbike racing where if some breaks or blows up it`s either $500 or $5000....Not like with these if you blow up something it`s $25 or maybe $125 for another motor maybe.....

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC
thank you all for the encouragement i was getting discouraged there for a while but it should be at my door tomorrow or the next!!!!!