Why I Started This Motor Bicycle Forum

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi This Is My First Day, A Friend Was Telling Me About The Motor Bikes Yesterday. I Didn`t Know About All The Kits Etc. I Found The Kits On The Net Yesterday, Wanted To Order One Right Away. Then I Run Into Your Forum, Lucky Me !! )In 1950 I Was 11 Yrs Old, Built My Motor Bike With A 3/4 Hp Briggs With Popit Intake Valve. Direct Drive, No Brakes, No Throttle, Just Hold The Kill Button Dn Til It Slowed Enough. 6 Inch Pipe For Exhaust. $.03 To Fill It Up. Yesterday When I Was Young !!!! Those Kits Are The Cats Meow. Looks Like Fun. (^) Problem Is I Am 290 Lbs, 5`14 1/2" Tall. :confused: Later People. Ron

Cookie

Jul 3, 2008
Hi guys this is Cookie / Blood I have been on a few sites these past few years and think they are great the friendship and help is great although I miss the original site I was on (it went off the net) I use to call the guys there the bike gods they could answer all of my newbie ??'s at the time, now it fun to help pass on the friendship and help.

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
COOKIE!!!! Its great to see you here! Cookie was one of my favorite posters on Motokruisers. We got to hear the news of Katrina first hand from her and Blood, and she's a great leather artist. How have you been? I'll try and find your intro thread, enjoy the ride...Kelly

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
If anyone knows where Rusty and Kevin or the guys from Estonia are send them a link. I think rusty has moved to the darkside of mopeds but it would be cool to see those guys again....Kelly

Has anyone seen this guy? If you see this, I told you that it would come back to haunt yourotfl

Cookie

Jul 3, 2008
Last I heard Rusty sold his awsome bike and may be on the Moped Army site I have not heard from keven in a long time or the guys from Estonia but they where sooooo kooool to talk to.

I have been on a couple moto bike sites maybe we can find them .

Cookie

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
motorized bicycles make you feel like a kid all over again. they are fun and good medicine (^)
This is why I'm here. I was on the other site, and I'm tired of the flag waving, the poo pooing of the crappy times motors. I just want to build more bikes, and not be told I'm hurting the economy, or buying smuggled goods as they are epa outlawed... I LOVE my old Kings motor, and this new motoschwinn II is my best therapy for my ultra high stress job.

I hope I'm home finally.

MarcPhotoMan

May 21, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I too joined this site after finding the other site wayyyyyy too uptight for my taste,:rolleyes:

I am a very easy going type of person who just like t6o have a little fun, In general i think everyone should should once and while "Just pull down their pants and slide on the ice"rotfl

Thank you for starting this site!(^)

khorom

Jul 9, 2008
wow vintage kindness,70s nieghbour vibe...awesome!! oh the burgers are ready,
that manifold cooks so well....thanks

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
I came here after trying to get along on another motor site. I'm new to motor bikes and have a specific questions now and then. I didn't like the way I was treated as a newbie on another site. They seem to forget that everyone was a newbie once.

I belong to several photo forums and we always help people when they have a question not send them off to read hours of information not related to their specific question.

Sorry just didn't get along there
My experience exactly with a very similar site with a very similar name. This site is way more comfortable for a newbie and a computer challenged guy like me. I'm still asking my very busy wife to help me with the computer, so forgive me if I do step on toes or post on the wrong thread. I was admonished and made to feel the a frat boy pledge on the other site. If I do ever run into a local know it all from the other site...

Jakylpops

Jul 10, 2008
I just fled "the other site" too.
What a bunch of $@(*$@$

It smelled like an old folks home in there too.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Alright you so and so's! Enough with the good cheer, time to get back to work finding stuff with the seach fucntion! No fun here!~ I'll ban the lot of youse!!!!