hello

GoldenMotor.com

grayjedi

Aug 23, 2013
chicago
Hi,

I own an old huffy mountain bike i've been wanting to motorize for a long time.
i finally did so this past summer and had a blast with my the project.

Look forward to learning and hearing from you guys on here.

Like to see what motirized bikes are out there.

I will post some pics of my bike when i figure out how to on this forum.

paintgun

Nov 17, 2013
Illinois
Hi Jedi. Welcome to the forums. I am also new around here. Only been on for a week or so. I have an old Huffy myself. Have only had my China Girl on it for a couple weeks. So far, so good. Replacing that dreaded chain tensioner, though. Will have my new one on Monday.

As far as posting pics, I use Photobucket and link to the pics in your library. If you're not familiar with it, Go to this thread, http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=61 and read Message #2.

If you have any questions about anything else, there's usually someone around here that will have an answer for you.

Once again, welcome. You're gonna really like it around here.

Last edited:

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Glad to have you here. As far as what kind of bikes are on here, well let's say about anything you can imagine. Mine shifts 5 gears automatically.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to our world of the motorized bicycle. its an addiction that will give you lots of smiles (few cuss words to lol) great to have you with us

paintgun

Nov 17, 2013
Illinois
welcome to our world of the motorized bicycle. its an addiction that will give you lots of smiles (few cuss words to lol) great to have you with us
Especially if you don't have a chain breaker. :-||Again, welcome to the gang, jedi.