BlowByU's Production Bike #2 Felt 1903

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi every one
I finally have the bike I have wanted to build right from the beginning, Felt 1903 this bike is right out of the box. This is only one of three bikes I purchased but I want to build this one most of all the other two bikes are a (Felt Hot Wheel 68) this will be production bike #3. The next bike will be a (Felt Magno) this bike will be production bike number #4. This build thread will be mostly pictures I missed making a few videos showing a few things like install the engine and install the throttle but those will be the only videos in this thread unless I get a request then I will do that. Here are internet pictures of the bikes I bought I will post the real shots later.

felt_1903_blk_09_s[1].jpg

felt_hotwheels_08_s[1].jpg

felt_magno1sp_usa_09_s[1].jpg

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I have the pictures I promissed less than an hour to post these I have no patients or it is like my bday something like that. I would like to dedicate this build to my brand new son his name is (Tanner Westley Jonh Blow) I will start the pictures with a picture of Tanner
SANY0084.jpg

SANY0083.jpg

SANY0080.jpg

SANY0081.jpg

SANY0082.jpg

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Awwww. Good lookin' lil MBer there! He is gonna have those beefy, wrench turning hands, eh? Our best to Mom and Tanner.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi Dan
He was born July 30th we got lucky again he is a fairly quiet baby and he is doing what baby boys do best Eat S--T & Squawk. I will tell Glenda you said to give her your best. I am going to start work tomorrow 7am which is great and sad all at the same time I would like to have had this company support my family never even came close to that happening oh well such is life thanks for dropping in Dan as so looks like I will not have this bike done by the dead line.
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
Congrats Terry! What a handsome lil' guy!( Bet he favors mom, eh? HaHa) Love your choices on Felt models. I just got in a new Worksman Cruiser. The paint job looks like it was done by a 5 yr. old with a spray can. Sad really. I just kept thinking " I paid $$$$ for this?" Anyway, looking forward to your upcoming builds. Bring on more "Fabulous Felts!"

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thank you he dose look his Mom LOL I love the Felts you really can't go wrong I have some photos I took will post them later. I am going to try and do a few full custom things to these bikes. Like custom sprockets with the HD axle kits I am going to make custom filler necks for the tank and hand crafted exhaust hoping to make it with variable back pressure (ie) loud or quiet. Any how the new job is going to slow things right down I will keep pugging away at it

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here are some pics of the Hot Wheels I was luck enough to get this one at dealer cost witch was still more expensive that the felt MP was here is Canada but I could not pass up such a great challenge for a technical build
SANY0103.jpg

SANY0104.jpg

SANY0105.jpg

SANY0106.jpg

SANY0107.jpg

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here are the pics of the Magno not nearly as good of a deal as the Hot Wheels but a good buy never the less
SANY0109.jpg

SANY0110.jpg

SANY0111.jpg

SANY0113.jpg

SANY0114.jpg

Hope you like the pics
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
That is the only way it will ever work 3" tire no where to put the sprocket on the left side with the disk brake there good eye my man. so it is going to be a sick bike parts one or a full custom fitted one from my friend Brian Nash of nashmoto | home with the 4G T Belt Drive no matter what this will be the coolest Hot Wheels to ever hit the roads
Cheers
Terry

nemlu7

Dec 25, 2008
malta
I have the pictures I promissed less than an hour to post these I have no patients or it is like my bday something like that. I would like to dedicate this build to my brand new son his name is (Tanner Westley Jonh Blow) I will start the pictures with a picture of Tanner
View attachment 27837

View attachment 27845

View attachment 27839

View attachment 27840

View attachment 27841
Congratulations to you and missus for your new son. I bet when he grows up,he wont have any problems installing his first engine kit!!.crt.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Ya it dose
BUT it also has challenge written all over it too look at the front and rear pedal sprockets front and rear are tiny will most likely have to replace them all

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
OK so it is still laying in a pile of parts in my basement but most of the parts are in for it. Now this bike is getting special parts that have not been reviled yet like all new custom sprockets for the Grubee HD Axle kit with a 60 tooth sprocket for hill climbing and towing max top speed of 27 miles per hour m_b244924fe8be62f262b04069153de5ef.jpg . All new 60 tooth billet aluminum and colored black sprocket they are now available on my website This is a BlowByU exclusive also in the past I used a Ridley fuel filler neck but no more I will be using a custom filler neck designed by me this will be the coolest Custom so far

Last edited: