So Cal Motorized bike club

GoldenMotor.com

pre-war Schwinn

Nov 15, 2009
Los Angeles 90039
I just need the look see by venice before I ride my 1948 tribute to the good ol days and Im in
as a sample tank patch check out my California Pot Leaf I stuck on with Honey and sealed in with poly

Last edited:

slowlowchev

Mar 5, 2010
san diego
I kinda think that the logo is a little too cool. It would be hard to stitch the bicycle if it was a patch. And if it was a patch the hells angels would not let you use red on white for the words. Just some info I know from some bicycle clubs.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I kinda think that the logo is a little too cool. It would be hard to stitch the bicycle if it was a patch. And if it was a patch the hells angels would not let you use red on white for the words. Just some info I know from some bicycle clubs.
We're not doing patches, we're gonna have shirts & decals.
I've got one of my old homies working on a new logo for us.
Also, I really don't think the Angels would care about a bunch of guys on bicycles... (but you never know?) :rolleyes:

gokart25

Sep 26, 2011
Iowa
I will buy the shirt and sitckers, let me know how & how much!!

Wish I could do the rides, maybe rent a bike and fly out.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
as long as we are on the subject --

up for calling/posting a ride for next weekend norm--

you always are able to pull a crowd???

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Be very careful of those 'Orange County' rides.... The police down there love to pull over motorized bicycle riders & ticket us for anything they can!! :(

On the last 'OC' ride we attended several years ago, the police pulled over all the motorized bicycle riders & ticketed them for no helmets & no DMV license plates!!
Luckily the 'Los Angeles' riders ducked out of the ride early & spent the whole day getting drunk at a kewl little dive bar on PCH (& avoided getting tickets)! ;)