Brand new bike and engine

GoldenMotor.com

giddyuperic

Dec 3, 2014
southern california
Must sell I thought I could ride it with my disability but no. So it is a Schwinn point break beach cruiser with a 66cc engine also know as the 80cc. It does not even have a have of a tank of gas threw her. I am in so Cal so I will meet someone half way to buy up to a 100 miles. See photos She runs great and rides great there is many up grades you can do to these things so you mind and wallet are the only thing stopping you price $450.00 OBO No shipping please price drop need the money $ 400.00 OBO I forgot I put the full rubber engine mounts on it makes a better ride and every thing does not come loose. This bike is beautiful and will give someone hours of enjoyment like at the beach on the board walk just cruising up and down the coast. And she runs great will idle for ever and gets up and moves even me and I am a big boy 222lbs Thanks for your time.

Attachments

Last edited:

giddyuperic

Dec 3, 2014
southern california
Thanks and yes it is on craigslist too just not eBay. As I stated I am disabled and need the cash. I hope it sells she is brand new not even broke in. And thanks for the info.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
If the cats out of the bag- so be it, but I would think you could reasonably start by asking $500 for that bike.
The guy who wants it and has the cash pays, the guy who wants it but wants to haggle is fine too, you get a little extra wiggle room.

Good luck!

giddyuperic

Dec 3, 2014
southern california
Thanks but I am kind of in bind right now and as I said my loss is some one else gain. I am a disabled vet and only make so much per month and I know this is my problem not any one else problem. So thank you for your time and help.