How to get ahold of Dax?

GoldenMotor.com

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
He got spammed

also

Slashdot: News for nerds, stuff that matters

At noon today (Eastern Standard Time), the long dead ORDB spam identification system began returning false positives as a way to get sleeping users to remove the ORDB query from their spam filters. The net effect: all mail is blocked on servers still configured to use the ORDB service, which was taken out of commission in December of 2006. So if you're not getting any mail, check your spam filter configuration!
No telling how old the Dax site is.

Big Joe

Jan 6, 2008
Decatur Al
I have called DAX, got his answering machine. He returned my calls promptly. I was asking questions about his 4 stroke engine for my worksman trike. I told him about Staton-INC.com. and the engine & kit I could get from them. He pulled up the site while I was talking to him. He was very complimentary of their engine/kit an recommended that I buy from them (Staton) since they had everything I needed. I would definitely buy the Titan 2 stroke from DAX if and when I decide to purchase a 2 stroke. He was very nice and willing to help. He has responded to my emails promptly in the past. I have no personal interest in this company. He just seems like a good guy to work with.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I must say Dax moved up to top notch in my book. Yesterday I was busy as a one armed paper hanger - I went to my receiving area (aka the front porch) and here's a Fedex pack from the MAN himself! (^)