My Bikes Confiscated by the Feds

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
An hour ago two county sheriffs, two U.S. Marshals and a guy from the EPA came to my door. They demanded to see my bikes and they had a Federal warrant allowing them to examine and confiscate. I took them to the garage and the EPA guy took one look and said, "take all of them".

They had a black Chevy SUV with a trailer which had three other motorized bikes in it and they loaded my four and drove away. The U.S Marshals presented me with a warrant to appear in Federal Court in two weeks to answer charges of violating Fedeal EPA regulations.

My lawyer is out of town, won't be back until tomorrow. I'm afraid I'm screwed.

Tom

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
There is no way they can do that Tom, you cant break a Federal EPA law if they're just sitting in the garage....lol!

Good one though.....

Map

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Tom was one bald and another have a wooden leg? If so they just took mine too, they must have a jet they flew from Colorado to Georgia!

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Is this the first time that this has happend? As it happens to me every other week!

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
Don Grubee must be behind it. You own one of those no-name Chinese imports that have no EPA approval. LOL

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
They should give 'em back after they've drilled holes in the Wankerstein/Canoutter valves.

I've found that you can actually find new Wankerstein/Canoutter valves in the supply closet of your local Dairy Queen. Good luck!!

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Black helicopters in the area here today shortly after I got back from my first spring ride.
Thanks for the heads-up Tom.

Dan

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Hey, aliens (the outer space kind) tried to take mine (probably to clone it), but I fought them off with WD40, slick huh?
Might be the same aliens? Dunno these guys seamed friendly? My memory is a bit fuzzy tho. They gave me a bottle of Slime!:)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Got my bikes back. I went to the impound yard wearing my magic hat and they didn't give me any problems. In fact they brought the bikes home for me. I'll bet they think twice before messing with me again.

April Fool

Attachments

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
You seriously had me until I realized when it was posted.

I was thinking it was totally possible with the way things are going nowadays. :p