what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

GoldenMotor.com

Ouch that Hurt

Jul 27, 2013
Port Alberni, BC, Canada
Wow... that is a monster..... hey if it make your bike rn better and you like it thats all that matters.

Best wishes and happy riding always.....

Map
reddd
yeah its ugly, but it works. The banana muffler had a 2-3 inch header before the x-chamber started; I think that was killing her. I read somewhere that the header was suppose to be in the 12 inch range.

Anyways, made it longer than I should so I can cut off a lil as i go.

And I hopefully have an ugly as sin, puch head coming in the mail too. Little bit more rust and she'll be full blown rat-rod contender.

haha

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
FINALLY got time put Fred motor on my HD.
Just everyone knows, motor swaps with a shiftkit is three times as much FN fun .URRRR
I got more blood on the bike than the bike oil me so there I still won .
LMAOlaff

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
yeah its ugly, but it works. The banana muffler had a 2-3 inch header before the x-chamber started; I think that was killing her. I read somewhere that the header was suppose to be in the 12 inch range.

Anyways, made it longer than I should so I can cut off a lil as i go.

And I hopefully have an ugly as sin, puch head coming in the mail too. Little bit more rust and she'll be full blown rat-rod contender.

haha
Nothing wrong with that, and as for the Puch heads I like the way they look and run two of them myself.
Map

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Go with 13inch ape hangers like I did now I sit straight up and looks bad ass
Yep apes are nice, I have them on one of my bikes.

I have probably 8-10 bmx bars in the bike pile and was thinking of making up some bars from something I already have and just painting them black.

I do like the apes though, makes the ride much more comfortable for sure.

Map
.wee.

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
Worked on the exhaust pipe and the choke lever clearance issue. The choke lever now clears the frame tube... Now all I need to do is weld on an arm to make it useable again.

Choke in the off position.

Choke in the on position.

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Got some issues resolved with the slop in these cha cha china chit.... A little touch of American helped out. Disk all set up and ready to roll
I know your a hardcore triple tree guy, my guess is you like a rigid frame for cornering and stability. What type of riding/terrain are the springers best suited for? Where I live the roads are pretty rough and that Dyno chassis is nice and stiff, great for corners but it beats the body up pretty good lol.

BTW, as always, your project looks great!!!!

Dan.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
It rained all day. So built a lot of my Lightening cdis to suppress my I can't go riding depression boo hoo
. And its going to rain all weeeeekkkk.