And away we go !!!

GoldenMotor.com

Delsiii

May 9, 2011
Canada
Hi everybody !! Here it is to date.. I started trying to purchase a Micargi Bronco 3.0.. 2 days after I thought it was coming -- none in stock .. by the way I'm trying 4 or 5 different stores. not all will sell to Canada. OK so sell me the GTS.. None. But we do have Mustang 3.0... Good send that one .. next day.. sold out .... OK what do you have in a stretch?? Puma .. 3.0 ? yes Good because I don't really want the springer .. no problem ... 21 days later The Puma arrives dance1..Box looks like the Seahawks used it during practice... Ya you guessed it ...its the "Springer". :-|| Oh well lets get at it. Here are some pics of 4 Days work. I'll keep them coming as we go.. Cheers

Attachments

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Welcome to the forum from Dallas. That bike will make a great MB.

I've got a springer on my bike worse than that one. I never thought I like them, but give it a chance. They ride pretty good

Delsiii

May 9, 2011
Canada
Thanks for coming back ..When I got the Puma I dropped the lower rail to be more like the Bronco . and added another 6" to the rear . As you can see I also pushed the front end out and will make a support bracket . I'm a Finish Carpenter and find this a Blast.. thanks again for all the intresting chat and work that im sure takes alot of your free time Cheers (c)

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Delsii, you really should share this build in the Stretch Cruiser And Chopper forum.

Looks awesome so far!

C.H.