Hello all - Michigan here

GoldenMotor.com

cloud

Mar 19, 2011
USA - Michigan
Hello im new to motorized bikes, this is my first built.

Ive had alot of probs but I'm solving them little by little and slowly but Its worth it.

this is my bike aka: the poor mans Harley LOL pino.

Ive been a member of this forum for a little bit ive just been surfing it, for help and stuff which has come in handy so I figured I would intro myself and post a few pic's of my bike.

I must say that I love the bike, now im trying to figured out how to get the wires and cables looking desent.

im getting ready to put some sort of wind guard in the front of the handle bars cause the wind hitting the tank is cause a load noise, right before I took the pics I had some cardboard zip tied on there so I figured Id take that down cause it looked dorky haha had to figured out if it was wind noise.

any will be posting here some, I read alot of post on the CNS carb, about ppl having alot of probs with it so I will let ya all know what I did to solve them.

still having some probs but getting them figured out, all in all the cns carb is a good carb, the prob is they need adjusting.

Peace

Attachments

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Nice looking bike. The wires look pretty good in split loom, (or non split loom). Take a look at my custom clamp post in the Classic Instructions category. They help clean up the appearance a lot. I have also seen them run through the frame. Just use a grommet so the burrs don't cut into the wire covering. I take the mag cover and attach all of my wiring inside that area. Also, are you planning to put the rear fender back on? That red and chrome is a hard to beat combination. Be sure to read the posts concerning fender braces. It could save you from a preventable accident.

cloud

Mar 19, 2011
USA - Michigan
well I had to take the back fender off cause the upper bracket broke off, I plan on putting it back yes I had to cut off part off it though cause the chain was hitting it, I was looking at some black tubing to run the wiring and cables through also.