Newbie from PA

GoldenMotor.com

Weyant

Jul 29, 2010
Germany
Hey guys my names Jeremy, I'm in the US Army and am stationed over in Germany. I got into this hobby from a friend i met here at my duty station and now im hooked. I built my own 1974 Yamaha bobber and have been a mechanic/auto body technician for the last 7 years. Another good reason im into these things is there a easy way of transportation around post. I look forward to meeting everyone here!!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hello Weyant, Welcome to Motorbicycling.com and Thank You for your service

These motor assisted bicycle are great for daily transportation. I have been commuting to and from work for about six years now. Not to mention they are fun to build and a blast to ride. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do and keep us posted on any build that you may be doing.

.wee.

OCCstingray

May 3, 2009
Chester County, PA
Welcome to this site. It seems that PA has a lot of motorized bike riders. I am sure your auto mechanic and auto collision skills come in handy with working on your bikes.

Weyant

Jul 29, 2010
Germany
Thanks for the welcome guys..Tacoma and Kilroy as you see im in Germany but when i get leave next summer i'd loooove to take a trip to you guys.. That'd be a awesome ride.

vwine

Jan 27, 2010
germany
Just to let yall know this dudes a speed freak... Foureasys "illegal street racing" youtube vid insprired him...not my bike lol.
We will be building our bikes together... Finally a riding buddy.. we will be starting a MBC "motor bicycle club" Leather Jackets and all.