Building a bad machine!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

kornbread

Jan 19, 2010
California
Well as you guys know i been slowly working the kinks out of my build and i've decided to slowly put mods on my raw 66cc kit to make it better.I just ordered the Denso plug IWF20 so it will be here soon and I've researched different motor bike web sites and have priced variouse parts.Anyone that has build some killer bikes and want to give me a list of parts and possible sites to find the parts then that would be great.Also keep this in mind i live in SanDiego,CA. and we have hills plus i pull a trailer with my 50lb. pup in it so i really would like to keep it on the torque side of things but need some speed as well.As it sits i'm currently running 25-30 mph no problem except on steep hills which lags down a great deal.An help to build a monster ride would be great!!!!!.crt.

Attachments

Last edited:

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I'm thinking rear sproket in a larger size ,little less top end but more hill climb ability(Torque)
or you might think 'bout a shift kit,that allows for use of the shifting gears on the right side of the rear hub

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Sorry I'm thinking hills and a 50 lb puppy on a trailor+ a ridder and bike weight(and puppys only get heavier lol)

kornbread

Jan 19, 2010
California
well i'm working on the expansion chamber next week but i just got a few new parts in but haven't put them on the bike yet because i'm still recooperating from an accident a few days ago on my ride due to some a-hole driver.Well i got the denso IWF20 spark plug and i just got my billet intake and my damp pro kit in from pirate cycles and i'm waiting for my high performane air filter and and dual brake lever from sick bike parts so i'll keep you all updated once i get everything hooked up.