Heavy duty lay back posts

GoldenMotor.com

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I ordered a layback post from Chad on Monday 9/21/15. Specific angle, fabricated, shipped, and received in less than a week!! It was also painted to match my bike. It was absolutely perfect in everyway!

Guys, if you need a special post, this is the guy to do it.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I ordered a layback post from Chad on Monday 9/21/15. Specific angle, fabricated, shipped, and received in less than a week!! It was also painted to match my bike. It was absolutely perfect in everyway!

And don't listen to people who make promises they can't keep.
Still sorry about that, Mark. I swear I thought I had one. :( I did, but I forgot I gave it away.
Sure glad Inked came through for you. You're gonna love the change.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
And don't listen to people who make promises they can't keep.
Still sorry about that, Mark. I swear I thought I had one. :( I did, but I forgot I gave it away.
Sure glad Inked came through for you. You're gonna love the change.

Tom
No worries at all, Tom!! (My postal lady thought I had received a gun.......:D )

......and I still owe you and Char dinner!

Last edited:

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
How about post diameter? I got 2 oddball bikes in my garage... one is an older Specialized and the other is an OCC stingray... they both take a much larger post than the usual sizes... if you can get the metal and do these up I will buy from you instead of trying to make them over here... I'll send you the measurements if you can do them...

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
How about post diameter? I got 2 oddball bikes in my garage... one is an older Specialized and the other is an OCC stingray... they both take a much larger post than the usual sizes... if you can get the metal and do these up I will buy from you instead of trying to make them over here... I'll send you the measurements if you can do them...
I can surely work with you on "odd" sizes. I can either order the size of material needed or can machine them down on my lathe. You are welcome to contact me here any time or at [email protected]

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa

Thank you again for the kind words. I try my very best to provide service as I would expect from a vendor I bought from.
Ride safe!!

Hey! I just picked up an OCC Stingray and am in need of one of these seatposts! I am currently a broke student and am trying to get this thing motorized using the 66cc flying horse off of my mtb. I've been browsing Pedalchopper.com drooling over all the awesome mods and parts for the stingray but everything is so expensive!! If you would be willing to fabricate another post like the one Dave needed I would be really grateful and gladly pay what you're asking for it. I've still got to save up for or try to make an oversized offset engine mount and custom exhaust as well as mount the rear sprocket onto this oversized wheel with awkward angled spokes. The seatpost I need would be like 60 bucks on pedalchopper which is just way too much for a seatpost on my budget!

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
Hey! I just picked up an OCC Stingray and am in need of one of these seatposts! I am currently a broke student and am trying to get this thing motorized using the 66cc flying horse off of my mtb. I've been browsing Pedalchopper.com drooling over all the awesome mods and parts for the stingray but everything is so expensive!! If you would be willing to fabricate another post like the one Dave needed I would be really grateful and gladly pay what you're asking for it. I've still got to save up for or try to make an oversized offset engine mount and custom exhaust as well as mount the rear sprocket onto this oversized wheel with awkward angled spokes. The seatpost I need would be like 60 bucks on pedalchopper which is just way too much for a seatpost on my budget!
I can surely help you out with a seat post. As for the Pedalchopper parts, they are well made and Jim is a great guy to deal with if you get the chance!

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I definitely don't doubt the quality of anything pedalchopper makes. (Never intended to sound like I was talking bad about them. I know it's not their fault I'm broke haha) They've got some awesome stuff on there, and I actually plan on getting my engine mounts and sprocket assembly from them. I just have to make sure I save enough money buying the other parts I need so when it comes time to buy the mounts and sprocket and exhaust I'll be able to afford em.