Egors Motorized Schwinn

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Bless you Sir. I never ment to harm. I was going to put a pic up from Dax and got the wrong one. I was in a hurry. You have one of the most beautiful bikes I have ever seen. I am handcapped so a job for me... But I can scoot around on my backside and build bikes. I am trying to get S.S. but it's a long fight. I have never stolen anything and did not mean to take your work. I give old bikes to the fire dept for kids at Xmas that can not get one themselves. Dumpsters, alleys. Paint and elbow grease and love. After I looked at all the pics the point beach was not from dax after all. Don't remember where it came from. Thanks and bless you sir.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
great job on that tank!not only that but that is one strange lookin tailpipe.is that actually a muffler or just a long pipe?

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
It is just a pipe. I wanted to build a fish tail for it but I have been busy with the Whizzer now for a while. Wait till you see the head light I got for the Schwinn the other day, everyone is going to love it. Thanks for all the nice comments. It needs a front brake bad. Have fun, Dave
great job on that tank!not only that but that is one strange lookin tailpipe.is that actually a muffler or just a long pipe?

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
I added a head light to the bike today, what do you think? It has a expencive halogen bulb in it now, I need to find a way to install a small 6v bulb. Another idea I had was to install an array of LED's and just put some battery's in the unit. I think it gives it an early look. I have a pic of my Dad with his Whizzer back in the day and they were so proud of the huge lights on the front of there bikes, I thought it would be nice to replicate the look. Have fun, Dave

Attachments

Last edited:

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
It was given to me so I have no idea who made it. I do know it is for a Motorcycle, as that is all they do at the shop my buddy owns. The guy that gave it to me knew it would look good and I think he was right. Have fun, Dave

hoodoo

Dec 26, 2009
Buda, Texas
This is my Schwinn, hope you like it. I used to custom paint, back in the day. This is a rattle can job Krylon.:) Have fun, Dave
Beautiful job....glad to here I am not the only one not powdercoating.
Where did you get the long exhaust pipe?

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
I really like the lines and the paint and everything about the bike. My one question is, did you do anything special to secure the fenders? If not, they will at the very least hurt you, at worst kill you. You see, fenders are unruly beasts that need to be tamed and put in their place, they need to be strongly secured and fed a good diet of lockwashers and loctite or they will get away. If you have domesticated fenders, forget everything I just said rotfl. The exhaust is really nice! Happy Riding :)
-LS

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
I have not been out on this bike for a long time, I need to get it out this summer. I made the exhaust header out of conduit, It is a little too loud. The fenders are Schwinn so they are heavy with good brackets, I know about the fenders actually the braces stopping the front wheels. On the cheep bikes I fill the space around the bracket with clear Silicone rubber, stops the vibration and holds the fender in place if the bracket cracks. Have fun, Dave

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
I just did a search on google for Motorized Schwinn and the second bike in the list is my bike, kind of flattering. It is still sitting in the garage and has not been run for a long while. I still need to get the front light working. I got an array of LED's that will run off of 12v. I need to find a better exhaust system this is too loud. I've seen a few MB's around lately, so it is getting a little more popular in my area. Have fun, Dave