The question of the century!

GoldenMotor.com

Ketchup, in the fridge or out.

• In 'cause cold ketchup is cool man!

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Out. It doesn't say "refrigerate after opening" on the label!

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
Re: IN! but please understand

They should invent more foods just so that there can be more things to put Ketchup on . My mother used to make ketchup and I was the only one that used it .

The Pacific rim has us beat in the making of hot sauce . We can produce a hot sauce but they can do it with great taste .

This is my favorite . It works with just about everything . ..... D.J.

Sriracha HOT chili sauce

p.s. Refrigerate after opening

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I made a list so's I won't forget ...
Kevlar says try Spicy Ranch dressing on everything
BikeGuyJoe says BBQ sauce on fries
NeatTimes says A-1 on hashbrowns

Thanks guys. Sounds like a full day's work but I'm up to it. :D
Sorry forgot to add that I like that chili sauce from Wendy's and lots of black pepper on fries too.

Never ketchup.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I ask for four, use two, stock the rest for home.
One small fry, four packs of chili sauce....what?!? I don't have a lot of money!

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
You could call it the" guy food food guide".
SB
You could be on to something there Silverbear. Sounds like a best seller ...
maybe tweek the title just a little to:
"The Guy Food Food Guide for Guys Who Like Guy Food" ...
just so there's no mistake about what kind of food is in the food guide for guys. :D

PS
Fry up some some hamburger and add to Campbell's Vegatable Beef soup and it's a bunch better. I imagine there's room for some hot sauce in there too, come to think of it.

Last edited:

volt9

Aug 10, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
i also like to put ketchup on regular potato chips. people think it's weird, till they try it.
That's not weird at all! Ketchup chips are one of my favorite flavours! Speaking of which, I heard (only recently) that there no brands of ketchup flavoured potato chips in the US? Is this true??

BARRY

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
never seen any.

another awesome taste combination that has been overlooked for too long is CHILI CHEESE ONION RINGS.

there was a place out here that made their own rings and chili, and after my buddy ordered chili cheese fries, i asked if they could make me chili cheese onion rings.

next time i went in there, it was on the menu. sadly, the place is gone now, so i gotta mix up my own.

Alajoyn

Sep 28, 2009
Portage, MI
All right Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nuff is e-Nuff. Geeeze. I'm up and it's almost 4am because my stomach is upset and now youu've gone and got me hungry for fries with imminent heartburn, steak with anything, God only know what else.

....what's in the frige,,,where's the pepto....

who's got the Screaming Yello Zonkers