photo gallery ( please read rules )

GoldenMotor.com

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
Photo gallery ( picture section ) please read rules

This gallery is for pictures only. DO NOT comment or reply to any posts in this area.

Post pictures of your motorized bicycle only please, a brief description of your motorized bicycle is allowed.

Links to your youtube or other such other video hosting is allowed along with your photo of your motorized bicycle. For pictures, please use the thumbnail images format by using the "Manage Attachments" feature.

This area is for photo gallery purpose only, comments WILL BE DELETED by staff.

If you wish to contact anyone in this area, please do so by private message OR use the link below to go to the Photo gallery ( comment section )

http://motorbicycling.com/f15/photo-gallery-comment-section-15173.html#post151079

Thank you for your co-operation. This will help keep the photo gallery clean and easier for everyone to browse through!

Last edited:

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
here are some that I have built :)

red Haro V-1 was the first bike I built :)

Nirve Deviate was comfy, but my 150lb rear snapped the seat tube in 2 places !!! (scared me away from Nirves :()

blue Haro V-1 was a quicky build to get me back on the road ;) (only rode it about 2 months)ignore the tank sticker, that was when I was modding there

the Jaguar was equipped with a 2smoke for approx 5-6k miles (until EZM last April, then 3600 more miles)

Micargi Mustang GTS is newest pride n joy (I am loving this one !!!)

hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed building/riding them (^)

Attachments

Last edited: