mick29\fast eddy

GoldenMotor.com

mick29

Jun 8, 2009
Salisbury East
hi guys mick29 here, still cant believe the sidecar page is so popular, I don't have a motorized bike at the moment, too many stupid laws in Australia, a big thanks to fast eddy for being a great friend and starting the whole side car page with me, talk soon mate

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hi Mick,

Just saw your post. Great to hear from you. Surprising how the sidecar site has gone on. I haven't done much over the past couple of years due to a bone infection in my left knee but they are tracking the cause down and so far it looks like it is on the mend.
Just one more knee replacement to go if it's cleared up.

I have plans for an Indian style sidecar that I want to build and I may get a start on it in the new year depending how recovery goes with the current replacement knee. I want to to team it up with a Sportsman Flyer bike build using a Predator 212cc motor.

My niece is living in Sydney with her New South Wales constable partner. We laugh about the fact that with my 500W electric bike I'd be fair game. When they come home for Christmas I'll show him my 1680W 48 volt motor. That will have him shaking his head.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
It may be a pipe dream or rather a bike dream but the fact that with a Sportsman Flyer build the work is done and done properly cutting down on the sitting and contemplating the next move.
With the Indian style gas tank it should be a winner.

Paint, assemble and install engine. I'm in line for that. The sidecar however will require hours of creative staring but at least I know what I'm doing there.
A nice fall and winter project methinks.

Steve