Hey Guys!

GoldenMotor.com

UWMrider

Jan 23, 2013
Milwaukee
I am a newcomer to the building of motorized bikes but I have been lurking on this forum for a few months now and finally decided to join! I have been in the part collecting phase and I just ordered a Firmstrong Bruiser and it should be here within a few days with a motor soon to follow. Im really excited for this build and have been designing the bike for about a month now. The most challenging part is to do it on the budget of a broke college kid! I just want to say thanks for the help I have already received from this forum and in the future!

Im deciding between the flying horse and the grubee kit still so any input would be helpful!

Pictures will be posted once im started with the bike.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. Any questions you have I'm sure we can answer for you. Enjoy, and send us those pictures of your project. Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum These motorized bikes are great for students that don't mind tinkering a little.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Going cheap will cost you more in the end. However I know you probably don't have 2-3 grand to put into a bike. Therefore build in such a way that you can always upgrade as can be afforded.