Help looking for bike

GoldenMotor.com

Bukrub

Dec 12, 2010
Texas
My grubee arrived today. I was gonna put it on my magna but the frame is too big. Went to walmart and all of them are made too big now. What kinda bike will these fit without modifying a bracket

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
im new to this stuff too but when i ordered my kit from kingsmotorbikes, they had an option for a universal mounting bracket, was $15 and will allow me to mount it on larger bikes if i need it. still haven't decided on a bike yet so not sure ill need it but rather be safe then sorry :)

mite want to look into it, i could post pics of it later when im home if you're interested.

Bukrub

Dec 12, 2010
Texas
Thanks Guys. if I would have read the instructions i would have figured it out, but six hours later it is all installed on my magna. Looks like it needs a clutch adjustment as it wont disengage, but that will have to come in the morning. I'm beat. It looks great, like it was made for it. Cant wait to get her running. But for now. To bed.

Bukrub

Dec 12, 2010
Texas
No its a Magna fugitive. Took about 2 evening to put it together. Easy build, Rides fine. I use it for pulling my trailer into the National forest during hunting season.