I saw it here first

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I just finished watching an art show on tv... One of those reality things on bravo tv. They were making sculpture from discarded items. At the time I remembered seeing someone here had an icon made from a bicycle seat and a set of handlebars. I decided to do it for the outside of my shop door. When My five year old grandson asks what it is, Im going to tell him it's a bikealo. So thanks whoever it was with the bikealo plaque.

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
I'm just now catching on ... cool plaque ... hope it's ok if I steal it too.? Would look good in the garage. I could call mine a seat-alope to avoid any copyright infringement. :p

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
'''Y''' yes ummm I will add it to my

Then I stole if from you lol.... makes a nice door decoration for a bicycle shop..[/Q.......'''Y''' yes.... ummm..... I will add it to my Gargoyle skeleton and Chupacabra decorartion .... . I charge an small fee of $5.00 to see it . It brings people here as far away as petticoat junction and mayberry rfd people have stole it over 20 times but always bring it back for some reason ( SO YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED !!! )

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
After more research I have decided that I was wrong, (there's a real shock...) It isn't a bikealo head at all. It's a Nalga head. We have all used the hide of the Nalga on our bike seats. I finally found the head of one of those beasts. Yes it is the illusive Nalga, native to the great dismal swamp of North Carolina

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
After more research I have decided that I was wrong, (there's a real shock...) It isn't a bikealo head at all. It's a Nalga head. We have all used the hide of the Nalga on our bike seats. I finally found the head of one of those beasts. Yes it is the illusive Nalga, native to the great dismal swamp of North Carolina
I don't know who all have heard of the musical group ( The Eagles ) but they have an album cover art work that I truly love for many reasons ; one being it brings back memories