Re: Life expectancy of Chinese Bicycle Engines

GoldenMotor.com

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Giving up on my vintage Taiwan scooter **** that "*****"

About to bring my bicycle back out for chinaized motorization anyone ever blew a crank out? I weigh 158 and need to tow 50lbs. Every so few days

Operating a ****ty wally fingerhut bike.

Thinking sehawks blue and green.

If anyone is seeking a upsize in your mobile garage I have a pgo scooter low miles that needs a top end and carb going cheap.

Essentially 250 for just want a kit and pay a few bills the bottom end is intact and the top end is a cv50k to nb50 but you can change it to a nq50 pw50 or qt or nq if upur ready to step in to a scooter.

Inbox me if interested..crt..shft..bf.:-||.flg. Emotion in that order

Last edited:

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
HAPPY NEW YEAR Bikeguy Joe, and to all the rest here at the forum.
This May of 2016 will be 8 years for my Bridgestone. Only once in the last 7 years did I miss a new years ride to see the fireworks. That fancy tire of mine that I studded with ice studs??? Well, after, a lot of ridding on it, it went flat on Dec. 30th . Yesterday, I removed the wheel and tire, and looked inside expecting to see a nightmare,...but to my amazement., there was no evidence, or indication in any way what so ever, of the flat being caused by sharpies from my stud work. It turned out to be a regular standard flat, so I cut the tube, and used it for another inside liner, and then put in a new tube, and away I went.
By time this was done, it was 15 min to midnight, and I made sure not to be in a hurry, and fired up the bike, went for a ride, and saw the fire works.
For some reason, I have to be on my bike with it running, and watching fireworks on new years eve, the very second of midnight, and last night was a success.
I guess that this is the reason why I am posting here on NewYears Day. My bike ran great, and the tire performed amazingly well. Lots of black and white ice.

Reactions: Bikeguy Joe

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Pgo=pos, haha.
Well prepare to suck on my TAIL PIPE AND IM POSTING VIDEO CLIPS TO SHOW DAT ASS a thing about PGO and how we mechanics get to kick it under the hood and panels.

New jug coming in and piston quick rehone.

Now watch back boah, i got a car to fix today and all these fish beef steak looking *** & ***, fitting to feel my wrath and I got money pickups for days this mechanic will fix anything excluding BMW, Mercedes and lambo.

Your first lucky you in Alaska or I'll blow ya bike over from the wind..wee.

While you freeze for fun I freeze getting my pay everyday happily for my career.

that's not slick talk round here so just know you fitting to be punked

Last edited by a moderator:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I have no idea what you're trying to say here but in the future leave out any racial slurs. They will be removed or the post deleted.

Tom

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
I have no idea what you're trying to say here but in the future leave out any racial slurs. They will be removed or the post deleted.

Tom

Loll ok if that is what what you think "ah" means in the terminology "thought the correct racial term ended with "ER""

BUT IM JUST A MECHANIC WHO WORKS WITH ALL RACES POOR OR WEALTHY LAST TIME I CHECKED NO ONE knocks my work period.

sbest

Nov 3, 2015
Nova Scotia
He ain't on no meds, that's obvious! :)

Those scooters, guys ride those?

About the original question, Re: Life expectancy of Chinese Bicycle Engines
It would be nice to go back there.

Steve

The life of Steve:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
To get back on track, a Chinese bicycle engine kit will last anywhere from 5 minutes to 10,000++ miles.
It's kind of the luck of the draw.

sbest

Nov 3, 2015
Nova Scotia
To get back on track, a Chinese bicycle engine kit will last anywhere from 5 minutes to 10,000++ miles.
It's kind of the luck of the draw.
I dunno Joe? I kinda see them like putty. They are what you make them.
I had no big problems with mine right out of the box.
If I drove it like it was meant to, 20mph, I'd have no problems.
Instead, I want big stuff out of it.

Well, a little sandpaper here, a bit of file there, and I am almost double that.
If you want to tinker and tune, these are the motor for you.
Cheaper than any motorcycle to experiment with.
If you want to go fast? Maybe you need a motorcycle.

Life expectancy?
My goal is a very long trip with my China Girl next summer, 1000s of kms.
I fully expect it will make it.

Steve

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I dunno Joe? I kinda see them like putty. They are what you make them.
I had no big problems with mine right out of the box.
If I drove it like it was meant to, 20mph, I'd have no problems.
Instead, I want big stuff out of it.

Well, a little sandpaper here, a bit of file there, and I am almost double that.
If you want to tinker and tune, these are the motor for you.
Cheaper than any motorcycle to experiment with.
If you want to go fast? Maybe you need a motorcycle.

Life expectancy?
My goal is a very long trip with my China Girl next summer, 1000s of kms.
I fully expect it will make it.

Steve

Update?

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Wonder what ever happened to the sign guy? Rehab? O.D.? Went so fast on his imaginary bike he just blew off into a different dimension?

Reactions: CRUZNT