1915 Board track racer

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
That is a beautiful bike Kris, I've often wondered what a boardie would look like painted in B&W but the police theme sent me off in another direction, however you've pulled it of very nicely!!

Kris Blake

Mar 7, 2011
Riverside, Ca
Hello Harry,

I thought of you today after I SOLD my 98cc Villiers. I listed it on ebay after deciding to go a different route. The guy who paid for it is coming over tomorrow to pick it up. I was tinkering with my 9D so I decided to start polishing the 98cc.
I then decided to put it on a bike to show him what it would look like (sorta).

Ever regret selling something???? Dooooh!

(I also include the latest pic of my 1915 Blake build. I polished the flywheel and added the fuel inlet and hooked the fuel line up. Still waitin' on coil...)

Kris

Attachments

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Hello Harry,

I thought of you today after I SOLD my 98cc Villiers. I listed it on ebay after deciding to go a different route. The guy who paid for it is coming over tomorrow to pick it up. I was tinkering with my 9D so I decided to start polishing the 98cc.
I then decided to put it on a bike to show him what it would look like (sorta).

Ever regret selling something???? Dooooh!

(I also include the latest pic of my 1915 Blake build. I polished the flywheel and added the fuel inlet and hooked the fuel line up. Still waitin' on coil...)

Kris
That 98cc looks so at home in that frame.... yeah id regret selling that also... its not too late..... call him in the morning and say the engine was stolen and kindly refund him his money LOL

WOW WOW WOW the 1925 Blake is looking outstanding. That is a seriously nice looking bike. You must be jumping outta your skin to ride it HA?

When you get a chance you should take some more photos so we can admire this beauty

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
WOOF! That Blake build is HOT! May I beg a few pics of the front fork and alternate headlight position set up thingy?

Tre_in_L.A.

May 7, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Great Looking Bikes, Kris. Loving the "Highway Patrol" BTR. Ha! I really like the mellow green, understated look of the other, too. Very Cool!

Whoops, the gray one, I mean. Sometimes things look a different depending at what angle this laptop screen is)

Last edited: