Whoo Hoooo!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I'm RICH!
Just got this email.

I Aly Mohamad, a legal practitioner
. I am contacting you base on the fact that a deceased client of mine who died 2
009.Due to the death of all the members of his family, share the same last name
with yours.leaving a deposit value of US$19,000,000.00 Million dollars.The bank
has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin. My proposition to you is to s
eek your consent and to present you as the next of kin and beneficiary of my lat
e client.

If this business proposition offends your moral and ethic values, do accept my s
incere apology.Please contact me immediately if you are interested for further
details.

Best regards,
Aly Mohamad.
Just so you know my last name is one of the top three most common.

laff laff laff

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
According to my junk box, I make Warren Buffet look like a guy on the street washing windows... oh and also Dell is holding around 1,500 laptops for me, plus I now own 3,200 iPads/Pods. But with all that money and technology, I still have a small penis and need drugs to get it up........... hence the ciallis and penis enhancement emails.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
A whole lot of dumb stuff going on .... people at ebay bidding on stuff with no real thought of buying anything ... I think there is a lot of people trying to hurt trade in america again ... it can mess an aution up big time when you think you have won ... same thing at amazon dot com ,,,, people trying to buy your stuff with '' no funds ;; a whole lot of it here latley !! i am not an computer wiz ... but i say never fall for these emails ! spoof

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Heheh, Ever had fun playing them along?
I make a sport of it and post about it here Elite Computers - Lame Spam Scammers

I have one going right now but haven't posted about it.
This is one I haven't seen, a Cragslist scam.

My housing situation has changed so I have been looking for house to rent and found a 'too good to be true' deal on Craig's.

I put out about 30 inquires for houses to rent today, my first reply for this listing.
Single Family House For Rent

Sure enough it's a scamer but I'm going to play along ;-}

You can read what has transpired so far with my reply to the scam:

------
I sent:
Subject: $700 / 3br - Single Family House For Rent (Glendale, AZ)
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, 22 September, 2010, 6:15 PM

I am interested in this house.

I am moving out on the 30th. Freddie Mac is giving me $3K. I have a big POD here now but it is not big enough for everything in my house. Can I put down a small deposit and start moving what will not fit in the pod over on the 28th and pay the rest on the 1st?

What are the cross streets ?

Single Family House For Rent
---
This is my reply back to his reply...
---
That looks just the place for us.
I filled out your form, where do we go from here?

Yousuckie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: $700 / 3br - Single Family House For Rent (Glendale, AZ)

Dear,

Thanks for your email response. My name is John Condon and also The home is still available for rent. The rent include ultilities like hydro,heat,laundry facilities, Air condition, Internet and phone line. And I also want you to know that it was due to my work transfer that made me and my wife to leave the home with an intention of giving it out for rent. I am looking for a responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want the property to be kept clean all the time as it is our hard-earned property. If you are honestly interested and will absolutely maintain my property (Taking care of it like yours) as i hope i can put my trust and confidence in you.I earlier wanted to sale the house but had a second thought to rather put it up for rent, because as a matter of fact l will be coming back home in the next 3years and would need a place to live in. Presently, We are here in West Africa doing the Lord's duty for humanity, for through our direct service to mankind, the blessings and promises of God will manifest today. The house vital informative documents and the entrance keys to the house are with us, we try to look for dependable agent to handle the rent but could not find one due to the limited time we had before leaving the country. Mostly we do not want our property to be given to any sort of person to avoid damages and troubles. I and my wife came over to West Africa for a missionary work, So I hope you will be a good tenant which we've been praying to get. you can go ahead and view at your earliest convinient time.

Here's the location to my Home [11013 W Lane Ave, Glendale, AZ 85307]

Rent: $700.00

Deposit: $500.00

Pets are no problem.

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED, FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM BELOW.
INFORMATION BELOW IS NEEDED TO DELIVER THE KEYS AND DOCUMENTS RENT APPLICATION FORM

NAME:
Usukie Atscamie <-- I have a special e-mail address just for that, [email protected] hehehe.

PROFESSION: I own a string of tobacco stores
PHONE: 602 262-6151 <-- phone number to local Crime Stop.

KIDS Yes, 5 children aged 1 to 12.
PRESENT ADDRESS: 6733 W. Goodluck Way
CITY:Glendale
STATE:AZ
ZIP CODE:85304
HOW LONG? I have owned my home for 30 years

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING I got an offer on it I couldn’t refuse.
IF THIS HOUSE IS BEING GIVEN TO YOU,
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING? No more than 6 months while my new home is being built
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN? Immediently
IF YOU HAVE A PET,
NAME OF PET:Yes, 6 dogs and 4 cats

HABITS
DO YOU SMOKE? Yes
DO YOU DRINK? Yes
DO YOU WORK LATE NIGHT? I inherited a fortune and retired.

looking forward to hear from you so that we can start commence on how to get the keys and document sent to you.
Thanks And God Bless you can call my cell phone +2347029220869

-------

I could tell instantly by the style of writing and lame story it was a scam so I had some fun.

What comes next is 'just wire me the money and I'll mail you the keys' I bet even though I made myself a completely undesirable tenant. Lame Scamers ;-}

Last edited:

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
A whole lot of dumb stuff going on .... people at ebay bidding on stuff with no real thought of buying anything ... I think there is a lot of people trying to hurt trade in america again ... it can mess an aution up big time when you think you have won ... same thing at amazon dot com ,,,, people trying to buy your stuff with '' no funds ;; a whole lot of it here latley !! i am not an computer wiz ... but i say never fall for these emails ! spoof
I also think there are people in a high state of inebriation when they bid or are incredibly stupid. I recently listed two old Suzuki Samurais for sale on ebay, one which could go back on the road as a runner and the other a rust bucket strictly for parts. The guy who bid on the parts car and won lives on an island off the coast of Maine. I live in northern Minnesota. This junker could not even be towed, so would have to be trailered. A deposit was due within three days and full payment in a week. Four days go by and I have emailed him asking if he is serious and does he realize MN is the abbreviation for Minnesota and not Maine. Oh he wants it alright and will send me a money order as soon as he gets paid. I know this is not going to happen and ask if he would like to get out of the auction. No no no, he wants it and is going to check on having it shipped. Right. Surprise, it is going to cost more than the junk is worth to have it shipped. Finally he agreed to drop out of the auction when I told him someone else wanted it for more money, which was true. So I wasted a week on this clown who did not know the abbreviation for his own state, the state of confusion I guess. They say it takes all kinds, but I think we could skip some kinds, don't you?
SB

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Oh boy - lemme tella we've some characters living "on an island off the coast of Maine" laff

To the point it's actually become a bit of a stereotype 'round here o_O

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
the person at ebay lived way over seas somewhere . and the person at amazon dot com wrote me an letter saying ---- i live in canada and amazon wont let me buy it . but I will wire you money ....... right LOL

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I quit using e-pay long ago for buying or selling.
Craigs is local and easy and why I was surprised by this scam.
No biggie, it was fun to make fun of him and I inked a deal today for my new digs.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
The first generation Suzuki Samurai's are getting quite popular around here. Folks are pulling them out of the woodwork and getting stupid money for them (read a whole lot of $$$).
It has become popular to upgrade them into serious off road vehicles, usually at a cost that one could never recover if they were to sell it after the conversion.