E3 spark plug

GoldenMotor.com

OrangeBrian

Jun 30, 2009
hawaii
Me and my bro was looking at e3 spark plugs and we found that e3 has a copy of a ngk b7hs spark plug and would like to know if anyone used it or the brand on any of your motors. we are also wondering would it kill the motor or will it inprove the motor in performance?

thanks and hope to get my build on lolz XD

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
I have witnessed two people install e3 plugs with no noticeable difference in performance. I don't know about longevity but doubt it's worth the expense there either.

omegaunderground

Sep 16, 2009
modesto
I use an E3 plug in my motorbike and use a set of them in my car, my car was mis-firing and the local auto shop told me to try those plugs b/c my car kept fowling plugs.... long story short the plugs helped my car idle better, and my motorbike. After I first installed me E3 plug I thought it was failing b/c my engine kept dying, turns out it was the cheap plug wire I had fell apart inside its own casing, replaced the plug wire with a silicone plug wire and motor has ran great since.

OCCstingray

May 3, 2009
Chester County, PA
I have E3 spark plugs in my MotorBike, minibike, and tractors, and they all seem to run fine with them. They seem to be more eager to start then with standard plugs.