I need a Helmet !

GoldenMotor.com

Wheel Rush

Jun 21, 2008
After being stopped by Smokey, and warned I am thinking about a Helmet as I think it might be beneficial next time I get stopped.

I really don't want to pay a lot for a helmet but I'd like to get a conventional bike helmet, I don't
want a helmet that looks like something Buck Rodgers wore, back in the 50's, I just want a regular motorcycle helmet priced in the Pep Boys range, . . I tried Pep Boys but there search engine is totally lame, so if anyone can point me in the right direction many thanks !

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I think Schlep Boys sell the basic "Half-helmet". Probably in the $40-$60 range. You can also check out any Scooter dealers in your area. They seem to carry a lot of riding gear that is suitable for MB's. Good luck!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I have a half helmet I'll sell you cheap, like 25 dollars shipped. It has the biohazard symbol and the dead guy outline on it, flat black and is a size L.

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
I also have been thinking about a helmet for the times i think i might need it. I looked at the bicycle helmets and there is no way i would put something that looks like them on my head. I have looked around and have decided on a skateboard/BMX helmet. I would think that if one can protect your head while skateboarding it will do a good job for motorized bicycle riding. Light weight, holes for ventilation whats not to like.