My 4th bike

GoldenMotor.com

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
I was on ebay and I found this bike for sale, bid started at $.99 and I won it at $84 with $200 shipping. It has a SBP shiftkit, 3 speed internal Sturmey Archer gear hub, sbp pipe and more. Cant wait to get it in the mail.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Great deal if the JS parts including the BB freewheel bearing, 3-speed, and pull start are intact.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Best of luck in your newest bike!!

I, on the other hand, just seem to keep 're-inventing' my first build --- couldn't tell you what the current version # is....... :D

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Yeah I think I got a killer deal, it is a running bike with only 28 miles on it. He told me it has over $1000 in parts. I almost feel like I stole it from him. I'm also still evolving my first build, working on putting a reed on it right now. Just couldn't turn this one down. I love the shift kit have never used one, so for the price of the shift kit alone I got a whole running bike with several mods. Cant stop checking it on eBay lol. I know its geared for speed but I'm hoping the 3 speed hub in 1st gear can move without pedaling.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Dude that's a really good deal. Nice one!

Best of luck in your newest bike!!

I, on the other hand, just seem to keep 're-inventing' my first build --- couldn't tell you what the current version # is....... :D
Yeah same here!! Though my bike is my first it is on its fourth transmission already, and I'm working on a better 5th trans as well!! I don't see a reason to add bikes. Maybe when this one is "done" (never ;))