Hi

GoldenMotor.com

b4u2

Feb 23, 2012
Iowa
A friend of mine builds these and now I'm interested in building my own. I love motorcycles (mostly Harley) and these seem cheaper to build than a custom motorcycle.

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans
well b4u2 sounds like you're in luck got ur instrutor right there, he can assit you in your first build .welcome to the forum and tell us how u comin along with your bike......

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
Well my friend... You may be into a new addiction that can get pretty expensive too. But its a whole new high! I am pumped that you are interested. Stop into the chop shop any day and get a real feel for the addiction lol! Glad you joined us brother. This summer should be a blast!

.trk

b4u2

Feb 23, 2012
Iowa
I'm thinking of using my old mountain bike for my first build. Its in the shed in backyard and it snowed today. I will try and get more info for it tomorrow.

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
See. Early stages of the addiction will convince you that because it snowed, you can get the bike out in a couple days. The later stages of the addiction will have you diggin thru the shed barefoot in 8 ft of snow just to find a few parts. Oh it will come. It will come

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
See. Early stages of the addiction will convince you that because it snowed, you can get the bike out in a couple days. The later stages of the addiction will have you diggin thru the shed barefoot in 8 ft of snow just to find a few parts. Oh it will come. It will come
LMAO ! SO TRUE ! Welcome
new group Motorbicyclists Anonomus....Hello my name is Gary an I am addicted to motorbicycles .dnut