8 track flash back

GoldenMotor.com

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
every time I go to this forum....Its like being in the hippy area.....everone is so cool(I never got to experience the that area but my older sister was in the 70's with peter frampton on the walll hahaahhh)Thanks everyone for being so cool....
John-John

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
I know granbury very well, I used to work on 377 just south of the circle at 183/altamere. Yes I enjoy this site very much, theres no wars going on and I rarely see the mods step in to ban folks like another site I used to frequent. Every one here seems very helpful and nonjudgemental.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thank you both. You are just some of the folks that make this a happy visit. I was just wondering threw and read both your posts on different threads. Is a pleasure to know you both.

(We don't have to hold hands and sing Kumbiya now do we?) LOL, I am a Hippie

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
My hair is falling out, whats left is turning gray .I can't tie my shoes as fast as I used to ,heck its hard to reach them . I groan when I get in or out of a car and I now I wear bifocals . But here I feel young again . I'm addicted to this forum .

Charged-Reacter

Dec 12, 2008
west-central Illinois
Every site has their mountian men. I just perfer this site
mountian men because he does not read the small print.
HECK I can't even read the small print with my glasses on.
I vote for the mountian men that has expierance with a
china girl engine over the one that just reads the small print.

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
i think im going to take the opportunity to thank the mods and owner for keepin' it real :D

this is a great community, some forums are just "up" and the good ones thrive.

thanks guys!
-dave

WayneC

Aug 2, 2009
Clearwater, FL
Every site has their mountian men. I just perfer this site
mountian men because he does not read the small print.
HECK I can't even read the small print with my glasses on.
I vote for the mountian men that has expierance with a
china girl engine over the one that just reads the small print.
Maybe I'm dense, (it's been said) but in that whole post, the only thing that made any sense to me is
"HECK I can't even read the small print with my glasses on. "
I guess I'm older than I thought and now along with the hearing, hair, and some other junk,
my mind's gone too.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Im still waiting to hear about the 8 track!
When I was around 7 years old and living in Alaska,my uncle said,John-John check this out....he had a 68 chevy truck and he had just bought a 8 track player....He had speakers mounted on the head liner and some 6x9s in the rear....He cranked it to 38special and it was way loud....Man it was rocking!!!!
That is my 8 track flash back experience.....I willl never forget that....dnut

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
When I was around 7 years old and living in Alaska,my uncle said,John-John check this out....he had a 68 chevy truck and he had just bought a 8 track player....He had speakers mounted on the head liner and some 6x9s in the rear....He cranked it to 38special and it was way loud....Man it was rocking!!!!
That is my 8 track flash back experience.....I willl never forget that....dnut
I want to add something to this post....My uncle was a great man....He was always there for me....My grandfather died before I was born.....I was born on a little island that was 11 miles long and 4 miles wide....my grandfather was crossing the lake and fell overboard and washed up on the south shore....many years later my uncle dropped everone off at the south shore and said he would meet them back at the dock(he had to drive the boat back)he never made it.....2 weeks later my family was combing the beaches looking for him an the way the current moved he was found on the south shore in the same place my grandfather was(his father)....It sounds sad I know but man when I was a kid he showed me so many cool things....He is the 8 track flashback....