What Is The COOLEST bike you have ever seen?

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
I like any bike thats fabricated by an individual with his hands. Ive learned so much I wish I had a garage to work in to do some ideas myself, oh well at least I can tinker alot. My favorite looking bike is probably some of the low riders the way they look.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Cool bike gearnut is that a morini? It looks like that frame was made for that engine. Ill bet that will go like a bat out of ****!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
The "Timeless" hmmmmm. Just rocks big time. But the love of my life (and many will laugh) is my wally world PB with a Honda. Have to have the patented 2Door bent seat post! But bar none I have ever seen, rode or dreamed of, this is just the best MB I know of. Looks so demure here. Is why I love her.

I may be a simple man with simple wants, but she is awesome!

.flg.

...just MHO

Attachments

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
The "Timeless" hmmmmm. Just rocks big time. But the love of my life (and many will laugh) is my wally world PB with a Honda. Have to have the patented 2Door bent seat post! But bar none I have ever seen, rode or dreamed of, this is just the best MB I know of. Looks so demure here. Is why I love her.

I may be a simple man with simple wants, but she is awesome!

.flg.

...just MHO
Thats kewl bike!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I don't currently have a picture but I'm looking. I saw this thing on the news a couple of nights ago. Its a trike, set up so handicapped kids can see what it feels like to ride a bike. It had a small front seat with seatbelts and handlebars so the little rider can actually look as if he's in control. The real rider sits behind him with the pedals and working handlebars. My wife, a nurse at the Denver's Children's Hospital said she sees them there often. The owners bring them to take patients for rides. Has anyone ever seen one of these things, and who makes them? If I can find a good photo I'll edit this and add it.

Tom

NashOpel

Jul 10, 2009
Arvada,CO
I don't currently have a picture but I'm looking. I saw this thing on the news a couple of nights ago. Its a trike, set up so handicapped kids can see what it feels like to ride a bike. It had a small front seat with seatbelts and handlebars so the little rider can actually look as if he's in control. The real rider sits behind him with the pedals and working handlebars. My wife, a nurse at the Denver's Children's Hospital said she sees them there often. The owners bring them to take patients for rides. Has anyone ever seen one of these things, and who makes them? If I can find a good photo I'll edit this and add it.

Tom
Here ya go,
They bring these bikes out to our special needs schools
Here is there web site
Freedom Concepts - Adventurer Series - Adventurer Tandem

George