stretch cruisers on ebay

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
anyone have any input on these $199 stretch cruisers?

Stretch Springer Fork Beach Cruiser Bicycle Bike Black - eBay (item 220373105364 end time Apr-04-09 13:12:11 PDT)

its a really good deal on cruisers if they are any count. this will be my first stretch cruiser build. will i need to get a second chain. any input on building one of these with a raw engine i would appreciate it. i saw a raw engine on a bike yesterday and it looked like better quality than any other kits i,ve ever bought. these big cruisers probably don't ride good but they sure do look cool! thanks everyone..trk

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
thanks. what about the chain on the motor. is the one that comes with the kit long enough or do i need to buy and extra chain. thanks

anyone have any input on these $199 stretch cruisers?

Stretch Springer Fork Beach Cruiser Bicycle Bike Black - eBay (item 220373105364 end time Apr-04-09 13:12:11 PDT)

....these big cruisers probably don't ride good but they sure do look cool! thanks everyone..trk
I've had a couple of these cruisers and they are some of the smoothest, best riding, non-traditional production bikes I have ever ridden. Anyone who has one would probably agree. Actually, it was the first "chopper" bike I bought and what got me into this whole nightmare in the first place...LOL If you look at 85% of the bikes I've built, they are all based on this geometry.

If you don't mind the pink wheels, I'd go for it.

Here's a couple I have done....

Attachments

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
Seller has a whole slew of bikes for sale and he does free shipping.
I say that rocks.
I'd do a Titan build on a stretch just so I leave that frame the way it is.
That would be one smooth ride.
I need money.

Josh380

Feb 13, 2009
Aliso Viejo, CA
Last edited:

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
i like the crome one also. i really like the straight bars better than the ape hangers. of course, the chrome bike with straight bars has been discontinued.i have 4 honda 35cc friction drives on hand and i do like the 4 stroke friction drives best, but i just want to build another mid mount. i miss the smell i guess.lol! i talked to dax yesterday and i believe i'm going to buy from him. if anyone needs a new honda 35cc 4 stroke friction drive ..we have them for $399.00 plus shipping Home Page daxtit