Your shop- Post a photo or three here!

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
post pic of your workshop

I thaught it would be fun to see what other peoples set up's are post some pics of your stuff and dont forget the TOYS!!! please only home based shops not a comercial buisness here is mine

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Re: post pic of your workshop

here's an old photo

where I do some of the things I like to do

from this

to this I think one of the first to turn it backwards if not the first as far as I know

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado

Rock thats a stable not a garage! I have a 6x8 balcony where I do most of my work, if its too cold out its the kitchen because of the linoleum floor. Dont laugh ya do what ya gotta do.....Balcony might be 6x12 after thinking about that.

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california

Thanks guy's, I acually live in an apartment building and my buddy who is also a bike builder (longhair) on this forum is the manager of the building so we have the benefit of this maintnence room in the subterrainium parking lot.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Norm has a nice shop, notice how every thing has a place and a place for every thing. Now look at the shop floor, not even 1 drop of oil on it. Ive known a few guys like him over the years and they drive me nuts! LOL

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is suweet Kev!

I was thinking about this thread today. I really have to light and heat the old horse trailer. Got tools in the basement, garage and mancave. (Carols name for the shop/trailer) Just don't work. What ever ya need is some where else and a good distance away and never in the 1st place you look.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
You can't see it in the picture but the little sign on the door is cut out of the paper from an article titled "Guys and their MAN CAVES" laff

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har! lol Will tell Carol and show her your pics.

Is so funny, she is so supportive and does all sorts of stuff in support of my crazy hobby. Cooks at rallys, arranges tools and so many other things. She has never been on a MB. As my family says; "You got lucky with that one"

Her family and friends put up with me 'cause they like her. My family and friends put up with me 'cause they like her.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
Look at Flys shop floor and VBs now theres a shop floor the way it should look.
ha ha it'shard working on motorcycles all day without dropping oil theres only a few spots on my floor the nastyness is a carpet my house is brand new I try to keep my floor clean thats a money makin floor lol

norm must put down drop cloths or he just isnt working enough lol

Last edited:

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
OK here goes. I wish I was neat, I am not. I will try and get a dedicated pic looking in, as I can't get in there any more. There is a path but I role things into the path so I can get the door closed. In the one pic I am working on the bike outside, thats because I cant work inside. The rest of the pics are of the bench and some of the stuff I have in there. I have a plan to get some of my kids to come get some of this stuff and take it home. The 29 has been in there 30 years, I still want to get it done. Looking at some of the shops you all have I am jealous, but I do have a 2 & 1/2 car garage I can't use. LOL. I think I my wife saw a show on Oprah about a thing like this. Have fun, Dave

Attachments

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
There is still more but you get the idea. I love small motored things, and they love me. What do you want me to do throw them away. OH Yea big trash day is a big deal, I go out looking for stuff. I come home with complete motorcycles. I guess I have a problem! I will see if Oprah can fix it. Have fun, Dave

Attachments

OCCstingray

May 3, 2009
Chester County, PA
I know what you mean about bulk trash. I often find lawn mowers that only need a few things in order to run perfectly. Then I sell them once I get them working like new (good profit for little to no work needed)