A Chain is only as good as...

GoldenMotor.com

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Well that was mild:) In this part of Montana, and with the friends I've got, you'd think the guy was actually solving problems on that show. Don't speak ill of Red Green! They look at you funny if you do.
("Some people have a sense of humor and others don't" oooooo! right in the heart!:) )
Ok, so I grew up on Mr Rogers, Lawrence Welk, and Star Trek re-runs. Maybe I should quit now! I don't know where I get it from, but I much prefer comics who lean toward the serious side. George Carlin, post beard comes to mind, especially his most recent stuff. Not to say that the Hippy Dippy Weatherman wasn't funny...
Truthfully, the Red Green show is just more of the same- I'm dumb, my wife is the boss, and that's how thing's are. The preponderance of this social example bothers me, and it's hard for me to find humor in that.
I've gotta go, The Ellen Degeneris program is on T.V.
laff

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Star Trek reruns? Trey, you're younger than I thought. I was there for the first season. The second season I was in VietNam :) I got to meet Shatner once at a car show and that was before he weighed 250+ lbs.

Tom