would anyone here besides me ride this thing?

GoldenMotor.com

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
I suppose I'd be foolish enough to give it a try...
if I could fit on it !

Seeing that he is in a perfect face-plant situation, I would NOT do it without full body armor.
rc

little front wheel is why I never liked mini-bikes.
just too small.

kolomootro

May 24, 2011
ohio
i saw something similar on my crraigslist for 150 dollars i think.It was probably a Chinese thing.i would ride it if i didnt have to pay for it.

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
I would rock that thing in a second. A well built Zen could make it ballistic. That looks like a Jet Pro pipe too.I would love to have Dino from Jet Pro build a pipe for my bike.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
For me, I have to wonder whether it's a case of "would I ride it" or "COULD I ride it". I'm sure I'd be tempted to at least try. But not until somebody removes that license plate on the back that says "A$$ CLOWN".

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
For me, I have to wonder whether it's a case of "would I ride it" or "COULD I ride it". I'm sure I'd be tempted to at least try. But not until somebody removes that license plate on the back that says "A$$ CLOWN".
If we both had one,we could race around Monument Circle.

You know we would look cool!

dragray

Mar 10, 2012
Indiana
oh **** yeah, i could ride it and i would ride it.
Heck, i'm only 5' 6", 150 pounds...I could easily ride that thing if that big gorilla was riding it in the video.

Len455

Mar 11, 2012
Phoenix az
I would, i actualy have one! Its up for sale though, to ilegal. And yes that zenoha engine is insane! That thing with the walbro carb and expansion chamber revs like you wouldnt believe!