De-Lurking in Utah

GoldenMotor.com

Lightfoot

Jul 3, 2008
Moab, Utah
Hi everyone! I've been lurking around here and the other site for awhile now and have decided to make the jump and start building me a MB.

I've had an old '53 columbia cruiser frame kicking around the garage for the last year that I'm going to use, along with a repop schwinn phantom springer. Right now I have a wheelset with 12g spokes on order along with various other parts to complete the bike.

I'll be ordering my motor in the near future. I think it should mount up without too many hitches since I've seen a couple different bikes with the same frame running chinese 2-strokes.

Dennis

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hello Dennis, Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us :)

If you have any questions just ask, always someone here willing to help out.
:ride2:

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
Welcome from another beautiful corner of this earth. I have done a little riding around Moab and would love to do more. Enjoy this motorizing bicycling experience.!!

Lightfoot

Jul 3, 2008
Moab, Utah
Welcome from another beautiful corner of this earth. I have done a little riding around Moab and would love to do more. Enjoy this motorizing bicycling experience.!!
I've been in your neck of the woods too. Lived in Flagstaff for about 20 years and one of my kids was living in Mesa, he just bought a house in Chandler.