my neighbor

GoldenMotor.com

vooodooou

Jul 26, 2009
usa
hi all my neighbor has been pointing and laughing at me and my motor bicycle. i am 55 and he said i need to grow up and get a real motorcycle till he found out how many miles per gallon i get lol. and i have saved $50 in gas in the two weeks that owned it. the jokes on him as he drives his gas hog truck to work dance1

vooodooou

Jul 26, 2009
usa
it blows me away at how people look and stop me asking qustions.

1 where did you get it?
2how much did it cost?
3 how many miles per gallon dose it get?
4I WANT ONE !!! lol
i have not had so much fun with my pants on. lol

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
it blows me away at how people look and stop me asking qustions.

1 where did you get it?
2how much did it cost?
3 how many miles per gallon dose it get?
4I WANT ONE !!! lol
i have not had so much fun with my pants on. lol
Same here....People everywere point,stare,smile,take pictrures of my bike....They treat it like it is a 1000.000 dollor bike built by Jessie James....Its crazy how much people love it.... If could take my pants off and ride it without getting thrown in jail I would lol....
John-John

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
Most people here love these bikes, I get a few good looks from the ladies too .mbv.the very few that dont are only jealous 'cause theyre insecure from worrying about what people think :D.. ride like the wind!

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Somebody will laugh at you even if you are doing the smartest or coolest thing in the world. Keep riding and saving gas.

roxrcool

May 27, 2009
ashland, oregon
I love it when i'm cruising down the boulevard, and the people in the cars just GAWKING. folks giving thumbs up all over the place. and its the same here, too. how much? where? mpg? who built it? the scene is getting big down here in good ol' southern oregon. got asked to come to this big motorcycle show next weekend by the show sponsor with a bunch of fellow riders to show them off. should be a hoot.dnut

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I love it when i'm cruising down the boulevard, and the people in the cars just GAWKING. folks giving thumbs up all over the place. and its the same here, too. how much? where? mpg? who built it? the scene is getting big down here in good ol' southern oregon. got asked to come to this big motorcycle show next weekend by the show sponsor with a bunch of fellow riders to show them off. should be a hoot.dnut
Now that is awesome!
An excellent forum to show folks the best gas sippin' mode of transportation and fun.
And have fun doing it!
usflg

vooodooou

Jul 26, 2009
usa
hi update: we had a car and motorcycle show here at the park this spring. so i entered my motor bicycle. they did not know what class to put it in? lol so they put me in custom bike. they put me between two $25,000+ custom choppers, o crap. well to make a long story short my little bicycle with a motor got more attention than the choppers. pissed off the owners. they went and complained and got me moved. all i got to say is IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!!

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Think green. Think economical. Think fun. Think Motorized bicycle.
usflg
To me it's utterly senseless to get in your car to drive a mile to the store...you're wasting a lot of gas.....sitting at traffic lights.....when on a bike....you'll get there faster with a whole lot more fun.....think green indeed ! :D

Salty.shft.

Tim_B_172

Aug 26, 2009
Saint Joseph, MO
I've only had one group of idiots point and laugh. They were all standing around a mud covered 4 wheeler parked illegally on the street so I wouldn't expect much more out them anyway. Other than that I get them same kind of questions as everyone. In fact, the other day I met a guy who was thinking about getting one of the kits, it must have been cool for him to see it all put together and be able to ask questions about it.

junked

May 2, 2010
Mass.
I feel a little funny sometimes riding my MB. My last bike was a Vmax so, I have done a complete 180 in terms of speed and horsepower. I am really enjoying the MB because it owes me nothing, and I like to tinker.

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC
i love the attention my little grubee gets its always the same questions:
Q:how fast? A:I got it to 38 the other day
Q:whats your MPG? A: 75-100MPG
Q:where did you get it? A: Gasbikes.net
Q:can you build me one? A: yes i can <--I like this last question the most/

turtle tedd

Jul 18, 2009
florida
Remember this..most people..whatever they say or however they look at it ...walk away wishing they had one...Its not about being green and saving gas , who cares , Its about building/putting something together with a motor and wheels and having a little fun...Yea

meowy84

Jul 18, 2009
Canada
To me it's utterly senseless to get in your car to drive a mile to the store...you're wasting a lot of gas.....sitting at traffic lights.....when on a bike....you'll get there faster with a whole lot more fun.....think green indeed ! :D

Salty.shft.
Easy for you to say Gator. You're in Florida. (^) 'Up north' we only get about 3 (4 if lucky) months of good riding weather.:( Otherwise I'd have no problem riding these things all year round and use my car for the groceries, the wife/kid and pets.

vooodooou

Jul 26, 2009
usa
Hi all had another positive experience today. i was out on my motor bicycle this morning came to a 4 way stop and made a right turn. had a 5 block run to the next stop sign so i let it all out 34 mph lol. as i pulled up to stop a van that was behind me honked two guys in the van had bigger smiles on there faces than i did started asking all kinds of questions.

so in a quick exchange of, what is that, man it fast ect ect.

so as they pulled off the thumbs up where flying all over the place. i love this, its fun fun fun and cheap on gas.