geax tires

GoldenMotor.com

jeffhalfrack

Apr 18, 2010
geneva ny
Hi guys I don't know if this is the right place to post? but I have a lot to say, first I just got through testing my new geax tatoo tires!!!!! wow! these frickin things are great!! I couldn't bring my self to spend money on other white bike tires! I am a former bike racer cat III road expert mountain bike class and have been racing all over and in europe, thats behind me now ( and my gut is in front of me now lol! ) I have trusted my life with vitoria tires for years and now I will with my board tracker!! I would also like to form a gray line between replicas and tributes maybe we all could come up with a name for the in between bikes? i.e board trackerish???? but I am lousy with the computer and can't post pics but you guys should look into these tires! they are 26"x2.30 wide the diff between the cruiser tires and these is day and night!!! if the lbs would fit these on stock cruiser bikes I will bet they would sell more cruisers!!! they are wide and fit my 53 schwinn tornado good! and ride like a thousand$ hybred bike! sorry for the rant my next question will be how you over come drive chain clearence? my bike berry motor came to day I'll post some more later JEFF W