New expansion chamber/ Speed carb

GoldenMotor.com

copmagnet80cc

Jan 7, 2014
Ohio
10014694_690365627694262_2085839856_n.jpg

Woohoo! I put on an expansion chamber i bought from boygofast on ebay and a speed NT carb also and ive gotten a heck of a lot more acceleration to my bikedance1

copmagnet80cc

Jan 7, 2014
Ohio
Ha 1 thing it's a **** of a lot louder than the stock muffler. There's no baffles in it at all and it nearly sounds like a dirt bike. It doesn't get quite as low rumble noise but it's got a kind of pop pop sound since the exhaust top is small but the back pressure when I'm riding is LOUD. It's a little smaller size overall but it works for me

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
its not stealth but i love that pipe. try a half inch stinger to your rear axle for more acceleration. im still messing w mine. seems maybe 3/8 might be better too/ i dont know yet for sure. i have a silencer but it only cuts about 20 percent of the noise maybe as a rider i think.

i am custom reeded alky at 175 psi and i overdrive the inlet durations for lots of spunk. this pipe is great! i believe people are not using it correctly. or perhaps im not either.

copmagnet80cc

Jan 7, 2014
Ohio
its not stealth but i love that pipe. try a half inch stinger to your rear axle for more acceleration. im still messing w mine. seems maybe 3/8 might be better too/ i dont know yet for sure. i have a silencer but it only cuts about 20 percent of the noise maybe as a rider i think.

i am custom reeded alky at 175 psi and i overdrive the inlet durations for lots of spunk. this pipe is great! i believe people are not using it correctly. or perhaps im not either.
What do you meanby half inch stinger ?

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
that is not a motocross pipe. motocross requires greater pipe length and an inlet that is wide open w the exhaust not closed off like a piston port. i like that pipe. the low end power it offers could trump any motocross setup but midrange and top end will be just ok.

im curious what raising the exhaust port will do exactly besides lowering the midrange power band.

i believe a stock exhaust port height offers the longest powerband. still playing with that now too.

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
mine stands right up if u twist the throttle past my first quarter wich is jetted for cruising. after that it gets the full fuel supply. others results will be much tamer as my complete longblock is tuned for low - midrange and costs less than 200 bucks total.

reed/ alky/ 175psi/ squish head/ piston-7 grams/ non floating wrist pin and a midrange tillotson carburetor.

copmagnet80cc

Jan 7, 2014
Ohio
the tail that is missing. its like that to keep power levels to stock 3 hp/ there for non lethal acceleration......

add 16 inches heater hose or copper. reaches my rear axle... double to triple torque at 2200 rpm
so like copper piping? what size? could you post a picture of what your talking about?

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
i want others info too you know. i can barely ride here w the weather currently. im an advanced NOOB w a diploma and an offroad gasbike.....cheers

copmagnet80cc

Jan 7, 2014
Ohio
i think u want a different pipe maybe then. did u add length yet because backpressure is needed for high speed.
Ive got a 36 tooth sprocket with my bike and i was thinking about puting some copper piping on my exhaust to lengthen it to get more back pressure