Does anyone repair these?

GoldenMotor.com

Best Toy Ever

Jun 21, 2013
USA
Does anyone here on this entire forum repair 80cc 2 cycle engines for others? Where are you located in the U.S., if located in the U.S.?

Mar 31, 2013
RI
Does anyone here on this entire forum repair 80cc 2 cycle engines for others? Where are you located in the U.S., if located in the U.S.?
...you'd probably have better luck if you told people what state you yourself are in, there are several guys here who build these bikes for a living, or at least to supplement their living so finding someone local to you that can help you out isn't all that hard.

...also, there is a kind of a kinship among many riders so, assuming your problem is simple you may find help for free. ...i know this to be true because it just happened to me about 2 weeks ago when a nearby member drove 30 minutes away from his home to make a house call and help me out, ...thanks to him i'm riding again and he didn't charge me a nickel, not even gas money!

...so all he earned for his trouble is my gratitude, my admiration and my friendship.

peace, bozo

btw, welcome to the forum and to the hobby.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Yup. Bozo put it pretty well. When you consider that we're really a pretty small group you'll be lucky to find someone within any reasonable distance.

But you'll find here a lot of good info. You're now part of an elite crowd, eager to help and offer advice. Read these threads and you'll tap into a huge 'group knowledge'. Sooner or later it'll get you any answer you need.

Best of luck.