no more get up n go

GoldenMotor.com

picklefish

Mar 25, 2013
Merritt Island, Florida
Im actually good with it just like it is right now. two clicks on the choke and the power is massively improved!!! Just like it was when it was brand new, 20 mph up the steep bridge both ways. 25 mph on the street no problem, plenty plenty of acceleration, no lag, no drag! I am absolutely stoked! I am at 50:1 using synthetic 2 stroke oil, working great!

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Im actually good with it just like it is right now. two clicks on the choke and the power is massively improved!!! Just like it was when it was brand new, 20 mph up the steep bridge both ways. 25 mph on the street no problem, plenty plenty of acceleration, no lag, no drag! I am absolutely stoked! I am at 50:1 using synthetic 2 stroke oil, working great!
Glad your having fun!

Whenever you decide to tinker with the carb again I would suggest the first thing you try is a float adjustment. Just bend the tab on the float down a tiny bit to let more fuel in the bowl, that should richen up your mix at WOT a bit....

BTW, what kind of air filter do you have? Is it a paper cone type or the plastic type with the foam insert?

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
It came with the blue paper air filter, but I went to a scooter store and got a better one.
Thats good to hear, the earlier model CNS carbs had a plastic air filter with a foam insert, this air filter is known for clogging up with oil but you should be good with either of the paper cone filters....