welcome barelyawake as our newest moderator

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Oh, no...just when things were starting to settle down...This is gonna take some getting used to :)
You know I'm kidding.
Welcome aboard, Barely. You'll do good.
Tom

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I WILL DESTRO... omg, wrong movie O.O

*coughs*

Thanks all, I'll do what I can :D I'm flattered to say the least!

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
It is a perfect choice seeing how he's like the motor kit master,lol. Seriously tho he can diagnose motors over the internet, he really knows everything about these motors, and he's a great teacher. Congrats and thanks for all the help.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
o_O

Yer too kind rkorson, I'm flattered - but I gotta point out I learn somethin' everyday on this forum, some of it I knew & some of it I didn't - even so there's always a twist I hadn't thought of.

“No man knows less than the man who knows it all” ;)

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
I think that you will do a good job and iy will keep you occupied this winter when snow in neck deep to a tall giraffe up there in Maine. I spent 3 years in the Limestone - Caribou area (1969 to 1973) when I was in the Air Force.
Elmo

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
It is a perfect choice seeing how he's like the motor kit master,lol. Seriously tho he can diagnose motors over the internet, he really knows everything about these motors, and he's a great teacher. Congrats and thanks for all the help.
Saved me a lot of typing. :)

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I think we all should move to Az. I like it when I get to go there never been to Maine
may go some day I hear the lobsters are good!
welcome to the moderator job your $10,000.00 check is in the mail.
Now I can be even more lazy!!!
Norman

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I will happily trade 1/2 this ModMoney for a winter vacation in Arizona (I needz print up a batch first tho)...

:D

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I will happily trade 1/2 this ModMoney for a winter vacation in Arizona (I needz print up a batch first tho)...

:D
How about this for just 1/4 of that grand... stay in northern Minnesota in the Superior National Forst in a 1957 Spartan Aircraft Trailer which isn't all that much colder than where you are and it has a dock on a frozen lake! Southern exposure for that dock site, too. Cut your own firewood and sleep very close to the wood stove. Only a 12 mile walk to town. Town has a bicycle shop shut down for the winter, two hardware stores and a public library. All this for just $250.00.Think of it! I'll be back in April so it is only available until then. Avoid the crowds of Arizona... act now!
SB

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
That sounds great and I'd love it! All 'cept the "isn't all that much colder than where you are" part o.o

Colder? orly... Just what I was lookin' for laff