Simple request

GoldenMotor.com

Marty

Jun 4, 2008
I was lucky enough to meet a former EVGlobal bike/Ford car dealer who was leaving Tucson AZ and wanted to sell two EV Globals in mint condition with a custom made bike carrier. He told me that when Lee Iacoca was pushing the EV he made a pair available to each of his dealships and hoped that the trend would catch on. He was fifteen years ahead of his time. I would love to outfit my Gary Fisher mountain bike with a front hubbed Li battery powered kit. Any suggestions? Marty from Sequim WA

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Sorry I can't help you on the info you seek, but Welcome to the forum. There are lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Glad you joined us......................

stude13

May 28, 2008
north bend wa.
make yourself and your bike as visible as possible, one way is to use a couple of those blinking led tail lights. another is a rifle worn jauntily over the shoulder. ride on mitch

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Hello Walter, Saddletramp here, their are three types of car drivers you have to deal with. The ones who drive with their head in another place, most likely just below their belt line, those that see you and don't care, and those that wish to make you a hood ornament. If you ride with that in mind you should be just fine. Don't be to proud to use a driveway to get out of their path, Front yards with thick soft grass are just fine. Females are more of a threat than males. DON'T take nothing for granted! If you read my web blog last night you might have read Biker Wizdom. It's for bike riders of all kinds. I have not had time to ask the big dogs here about passing the info to our members yet as I haven't had time. If I can help, I will sure try. Tramp(c)

wjose

Jun 12, 2008
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find a company that can sell an engine kit now, I really wanted to get the kit from Kings Bike World but they are out for four weeks. It seems everyone cannot keep up with demand, any suggestions?

Bill

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find a company that can sell an engine kit now, I really wanted to get the kit from Kings Bike World but they are out for four weeks. It seems everyone cannot keep up with demand, any suggestions?

Bill
Have you looked at ThatsDax? bicycle engine kit, bike engine, bicycle engine, bicycle motor

SpookyTooth?
Spooky Tooth Cycles - Motorized Bicycles: Gas Powered and Electric Bikes - Home

You looking for a 4-stroke, 2-stroke? Rack mount, frame mount?

I've been thinking of making a thread with all the dealer's, listing info like price, motors, kit type's. But it would be alot of work and dont know if it will be usefull... anybody have any input on that??

If Thatsdax and Spooky not good for you Jose let me know. Also check e-bay, alot of dealers also sell there, Just stay away from revolution cycles