Video Of Cop Threatening To Write Me Tickets

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
wow !! You seemed respectful and nice to the cop. Not sure why he is so irate. He did mention he could write you up for Disorderly Conduct. You seemed to be nice and orderly to me. But.. Then again. He is a cop, and he can write you up for anything he desires. It is another thing to make it stick when the cop has to face you and the judge and the video. Keep that video for posterity. You may need it to show to the judge. I hope there is more video from beginning to end of this whole encounter. Remember.... These cops are Street Judges and Juries. No matter what, you have to be respectful and do the yes sir no sir thing. Unless the cop is a beautiful woman, then you can ask her to cuff you. Other than that, I would say that would have to be the only exception. Enjoy the ride...

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
so what are the road rules for wisconsin? we cross the border all the time on are rides and I've always been more worried about il. then the wi state police. got a link to the wi vec. code?
have wondrerd about riding in one state any living in another(they can be weird about that),like can you get a ticket for crossing the line on a "non regestered" vec.?