TAYLAR BIKES complete rollers now for sale

GoldenMotor.com

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
Hey everyone here at Taylar motor bikes we will now be selling complete roller kits. This kit will include everything you will need to build your dream bike minus the motor. The kit comes with custom frame, custom tank, custom battery or electronics box, springer front end, bars, cranks, pedals, wheels, tires, chain, and also this bike will have welded on motor mounts so there will be no more clamp on motor.. This kit will be sold for $500 unpainted and with powder coat for $600. Buyer will be responsible for shipping if needed. Please feel free to give us a call for more info but please be thoughtful of time of calls, noon is the best time to call. Call Dan @ 661 341 0192 or email Ron @ [email protected].

PEACE OUT RAT BIKE

Attachments

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
looks like a pretty great deal considering a basic worksman+ an in frame tank easily costs $650+ after shipping. $600 for yours painted isn't a bad deal since it has the springer forks, and tank $50-80 shipping cross country probably.

the only thing i wonder about is your wheels, how's the quality on them?

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
looks like a pretty great deal considering a basic worksman+ an in frame tank easily costs $650+ after shipping. $600 for yours painted isn't a bad deal since it has the springer forks, and tank $50-80 shipping cross country probably.

the only thing i wonder about is your wheels, how's the quality on them?
the wheels are heavy duty wheels with 12 guage spokes

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Looks like a good deal to me.Maybe braze on some V brake tabs to the springer.Keep up the good work.

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
Hey, congrats rat bike! I really like what you offer, and wish you great success!

I agree with MotoMagz about the v-brake bosses. I would also further opine that v-brake bosses be a real nice available option on frame, too. :D
hey thanks for the idea guys im gonna give it a shot

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
the wheels are heavy duty wheels with 12 guage spokes
sounds like a pretty good deal, will the hubs fit any of the existing sprocket adapters?

and what about chain tensioners? do you think there is a way to do with out one? if it's gonna need a tensioner maybe look into a prefabbed design like sportscarpat does, the kit tensioners are awful afterall.

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
sounds like a pretty good deal, will the hubs fit any of the existing sprocket adapters?

and what about chain tensioners? do you think there is a way to do with out one? if it's gonna need a tensioner maybe look into a prefabbed design like sportscarpat does, the kit tensioners are awful afterall.
the chain tensioners are welded to the frame with a slot so the roller can move forward and backward to get adjustment. and yes the tensioner can be bagged we just run a half link to allow the axle room to bite into the dropouts. i know what you mean about the stock tensioners we have extras around all the time. i should just trash them but i use the roller from them. oh almost forgot yes the wheels will take the sprocket adapters. check out my thread better camera means better pics. PEACE OUT RAT BIKE

tomgndallas

Sep 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
Hey everyone here at Taylar motor bikes we will now be selling complete roller kits. This kit will include everything you will need to build your dream bike minus the motor. The kit comes with custom frame, custom tank, custom battery or electronics box, springer front end, bars, cranks, pedals, wheels, tires, chain, and also this bike will have welded on motor mounts so there will be no more clamp on motor.. This kit will be sold for $500 unpainted and with powder coat for $600. Buyer will be responsible for shipping if needed. Please feel free to give us a call for more info but please be thoughtful of time of calls, noon is the best time to call. Call Dan @ 661 341 0192 or email Ron @ [email protected].

PEACE OUT RAT BIKE
Yo Dan,

daniel alcala from cali just posted pics on the boardie you guys built for him. Wow is all i can say. I sent you a pm a little while back...essentially I want a frame and tank just like that except we need to discuss the dimensions and stretch to accomodate my 6 foot a$$ and the use of the HF 6.5. I got the funds ready to begin the build...will reach out to you guys later today or tomorrow to discuss the details. I have a debit card, credit card, paypal, can write a check, you name it ....