brakeing tearing up gears

GoldenMotor.com

tecker

May 31, 2008
ok heres a question so you got a one speed pedal forward to go,, an back to kick in the brake to stop.. know wont that tear up gears and teeth on the engine chain and sprocket side youll be stopping the whole tire seems like that would mess up things on your engine side ???????

fuzz

May 9, 2008
vermont
ok heres a question so you got a one speed pedal forward to go,, an back to kick in the brake to stop.. know wont that tear up gears and teeth on the engine chain and sprocket side youll be stopping the whole tire seems like that would mess up things on your engine side ???????
you need to pull the cluch in , when you put the break on ...

(^) beer

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
I tried that once.
Why engage the driving and braking devices together.
Ease off the gas pull in the clutch and apply the brakes to gracefully stop.

tecker

May 31, 2008
god I feel like a double dumb ass I didnt even think of clutch Ive road cycles all my life but havent road a bike since about ten I`m in bike thinkin mode have to get in its got a engine and clutch mode like a cycle damn I feel stupid