hai i am new here

GoldenMotor.com

mitchellnoonoo

Nov 21, 2009
california
my names mitch, and im going to be buying a engine here in California a 2stroke, 80cc but i have a question before i order, im ordering from zone8cycling thay have 2 80 cc kits that seem the same but one is a "raw" kit? what is a raw kit what is a normal kit whats the difference and does any one have a coupon code :D thanks seems like a cool forum btw

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Welcome to the forum Mitch,

Where in Cali are you located. I used to live in San Diego.

Ive never ordered from Zone*cycling but Ive herd really good things about the RAW Engines. I also herd great things about the PK80 Slant Head from Pirate Cycles. I wish I oreded the Pk instead of a skyhawk but I am very pleased with the 35 mph it gets me stock. Get a 66cc and take off the stamp thats on the motor and just tell piggies that its a 49cc.:)

Hope this helped
Good luck with your build. Post pics of your progress. We love pics

mitchellnoonoo

Nov 21, 2009
california
Welcome to the forum Mitch,

Where in Cali are you located. I used to live in San Diego.

Ive never ordered from Zone*cycling but Ive herd really good things about the RAW Engines. I also herd great things about the PK80 Slant Head from Pirate Cycles. I wish I oreded the Pk instead of a skyhawk but I am very pleased with the 35 mph it gets me stock. Get a 66cc and take off the stamp thats on the motor and just tell piggies that its a 49cc.:)

Hope this helped
Good luck with your build. Post pics of your progress. We love pics
thats a good idea with the stamp. and im in the redding area kinda hilly here so im looking for a decent 80cc "66" motor

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Wheres Redding??

If you live in a hilly area then I wouldnt go lower than a stock 44tooth sprocket that you will get with your kit. Anything lower, you will loose alot of torque you will need to make it up those hills.

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Welcome Mitch,
I see the ghost pedal is a common trick used for the fuzz. Looks funny when your pedaling up a hill at 20 miles an hour... We have no problems with johnny law. I have sold a few motorized bikes to different police officers on the force here. They love them..

Welcome Aboard.. Blaaaaargh!

Justin (p)

Felixcat

Dec 12, 2009
Boston
I ride my bike through out Boston and I've never had a problem with the law, but I don't drive like a jerk either